Rolling her eyes Katie scoffs crossing her arms over her chest, "Yeah and I said no." Everyone else looks in aw.

"You made your point, Kat. We're all exhausted this morning. You guys can Duke it out later. Now let's go." Lee grabs her jacket and spins her around causing Katie to walk to the door.

"This is why I left." She mumbles just loud enough for her dad to hear.

"What did you say?"

Katie turns around quickly, "You heard me."

Johns eyes turn dark as his eyes dilate, "Yeah you left....Your brother, Rip, and me, we needed you. This ranch needed you. You walked away, Katie! Fuck you practically ran away the first chance you got!" He pushes slightly on Katie chest, his hands gathering up some of her shirt.

"Come on now! That's enough!" Lee struggles to get between them.

"You're the one that told me to leave, Dad. You're the one that said I was a disappointment. You're the one that pushed me away. You're the one who said don't come back, dad!-" Katie's voice gradually gets higher as she yells, "You're the one who slammed that door not me!" At this point tears are forming in her eyes, voice is starting to crack as Katie spits. "You were just pissed off I was becoming my own person! You were pissed off I didn't follow you blindly anymore like Lee!" Katie yells getting in his face as John keeps ahold of her shirt.

"Stop! Stop it! That's enough!" Lee yells breaking them apart. "Katie, please, please get in the truck. Let's not do this," Lee almost begs making her stiff jaw loosen.

Katie pushes away Johns hands before leading the way back to the truck.

"What a great morning in paradise," Lee almost scoffs sarcastically earning a scowl from John as he walks over to the passenger seat.

"Did you really have to point out dad has all control over me? Really? This early?" Lee asks climbing in.

Katie scoffs out a chuckle before starting the truck, "You know me. Brutally honest."

"Yeah well- it was so rude," Lee winks.

The riders line up in the tree line, fixing their tactical vests and ear pieces while glancing at one another.

"You know what?" Lee asks pulling up by his sister.

"What?" Katie asks patting both sides of Lee's vest to make sure he's properly shielded.

"After this, I say we go get fucking shit faced. It's been a long day of getting things prepared I think we deserve it."

Katie looks up and nods, "First rounds on me brother."

"Hell you know just how to make me feel all tingly inside," Lee says making Katie throw her head back laughing.

"Don't ever say that to me again," She says sobering up while wiping away a hysterical tear.

"What the fuck are you two talking about?" John asks over the ear piece making everyone with one bust up laughing.

"Nothing dad. Let's get this show on the road so we can go drink. We all deserve it," Katie says almost rolling her eyes.

"Maybe you can help me grab a lady at RJs tonight," Lee winks making her cock a brow and tilt her head. "Not like Ted Bundy grab but like hit on- not like Chris Brown hit on but- mother fuck you know what I mean, shithead."

Katie shakes her head and let's out a chuckle before hearing the helicopter closing in, "I can't believe we're doing both of these in one night. Totally not suspish. I mean who blows up part of a river and goes to steal cattle in the middle of the same night? Crazy, mentally unstable people."