Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me

Start from the beginning

"...So what you say about me, while you over their grinning." I said.

"Who me?"

"Yes you, don't play." I stated and she looked up at me.

"I told him I loved how you have a big heart..."

I gasped and she playfully rolled her eyes at me. "You didn't!"

"Oh I did."

"Babe.." I said softly putting my feet in her face and she pushed it out of the way, laughing and looking over at me, biting the inside of her cheek. Gosh she was so innocent.

"What is it?" She questioned.

"I got you."

"Got me? What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see." I stated.

She sucked on her teeth eyeing me for a minute before her phone decided to go off. She reached over for it, and her eyebrows went up some, when she looked at the caller ID. Answering it, before I could even say something, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw an unknown number.

Unknown: Do you have time to talk? 1:30 p.m

- Who dis? 1:31 p.m

Unknown: Konie idiot. 1:32 p.m

What could she possibly want now and she still has my number? I guess I might as well keep it, since she wanna pop up whenever she want to now.

- Talk about what? 1:33 a.m

Konie: The level me and you are on now as parents. 1:34 p.m

- Co-parenting. 1:35 p.m

Konie: I know what it is, just come and meet me. 1:36 p.m

I looked up at Stacy who was now off the phone and just scrolling through things and texting also.

"Mind of I go meet up with Konie?" I asked her. She immediately looked up at me with suspicion written all on her face.

"Uh, why?"

"She wants to talk about us co-parenting."

"Oh, Okay, sure I guess..."

The way she said it made me a little nervous. I knew she didn't want me to go, but she's only allowing it for the sake of Tj himself.

- Text me the address. 1:40 p.m

"Why you say it like that?" I asked, looking back up at Stacy.

"No reason.."

I slid my phone back in my pocket and sat up this time, scooting closer to her. I know she doesn't trust me alone with Konie, neither do I trust Konie alone with me, but I think she'll get the message once I make it pretty clear to her about what me and Stacy have.

"So you trust me?" I asked her.

She sat her phone down in her lap ans looked up in my direction.

"I do."

"But in your heart, do you? Don't be afraid to be honest with me, I'm willing to do what I gotta do." I told her honestly.

She let out a sigh. "I mean, yes I do trust you, I really do, but it's like..." She shifted in her seat a little bit before continuing. "It's like, when Konie is around or Tj is, I just freeze and I have my doubts.." She answered softly looking down from my gaze.