chapter 13☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the thirteenth chapter! teehee<3
song- Young Dumb and Broke
start now heh!😇
...
CHAPTER 13
...

josh just dropped me off at sway and no one is home.

josh left right after he dropped me off. i walked up to my room and in unpacked my bag. me and charli got a lot closer which was really nice. i walked into my bathroom to shower.

when i was done i heard a girl and a boy walking into the house laughing.

i quickly changed into sweats and a sports bra. i opened my door to see what it was.

i saw vinnie and a girl making out in the hallway. i shut my door and walked over to my bed. ugh why does this annoy me?

i haven't even kissed blake or josh. he is the last person i kissed. whatever. i went on my phone for a little before i heard i knock on my door. i opened and saw heather.

"what the fuck?" i said giving her a dirty look.

"hey paisley! vin flew me out last night on short notice so i don't have any clothes. he said you would give me some!" heather said with e smile. i looked her dead in the eye and laughed. she was the one kissing him.

"well your the only girl in the house so, you gotta give me some clothes." she said starting to push my door open. i stopped it with my hand and glared at her.

"who the fuck do you think you are?" i laughed. "you're not gonna get any of my clothes" i smiled, blew her a kiss, than shut the door. i heard her scoff and walk away. i literally started to laugh out loud. i went to my swinging chair and listened to music.

young, dumb, and broke.

liked by VinnieHacker and 43,207 othersHeatherMarie hi

HeatherMarie hi. i'm in LA! i am staying with vin at Sway House!🙌🏼❤️
load 1,402 comments...^

PinnieLvr- umm, i don't like this...😐
| HeatherMarie- idc❤️

CharliDamelio- srsly? uhh
| HeatherMarie- hey charli! let's meet up babe❤️
|| CharliDamelio- no thanks. imma stick with Paisley🙌🏼
||| PaisleyHendricks- that's my girl🙋‍♀️
|||| CharliDamelio- urs only👆🏼

Rayne.on.me- oop- guys this is paisleys finsta🙋‍♀️🧍🏼
| HeatherMarie- heyyy💕
|| Rayne.on.me- bye✌🏼

EllaJune- 🧍🏼😅

load comments...^

     me and charli were on facetime fooling around. i was standing on my swing chair and spinning when i fell off. i was laughing hysterically, and charli said she was screen recording. i started to cry because i was laughing so hard. i got up and looked if i was ok. i guess i hit my eyebrow on something because it was busted and bleeding.

"oh my god are you okay." charli asked still laughing.

"yeah, let's take trip downstairs to get it cleaned up" i said in a funny accent. i walked out of my room and downstairs.

i went into the kitchen and set up my phone. charli was baking cookies and i looked for a cotton swab.

i finally found one and ran it under water. i heard someone coming down the stairs and saw vinnie, and heather. i looked back down quickly.

"why were you being so loud."heather scoffed. i looked up as the blood dropped down my face. charli was holding in her laugh.

"i was doing a show for charli and i fell. sorry that i have friends that wanna talk to me." i said while putting ice in a plastic bag.

"holy shit, what happened?" vinnie asked walking over and trying to put his hand on my head.

i jerked away a wiped it off myself. he looked worried but idc. i just started to talk to char again.

heather was making tiktok's with vinnie. after i cleaned myself up i started to go upstairs. i saw my door was open which was weird. i walked in and my dresser was a mess. i ran downstairs and saw heather was wearing my clothes.

"what the fuck? take my clothes off right now." i yelled at heather. how didn't i realize that she was wearing my stuff before.

"chill paisley. it's just a shirt and shorts." vinnie laughed.

"no its fucking not, that's my grandpa's shirt. give it back right now!" i yelled as my eyes got watery. my grandpa recently passed and that was one thing that i got from his house. heather just stared at me and laughed.

"heather i said give back." i shouted. she just continued to laugh. i looked at vinnie who was looking down.

"thanks for sticking up for me vinnie." i cried. i walked over to heather and said, "give it back."

"whatever. let's go vin." she took it off and threw it in my face.

i held into its and let out sobs as i ran up to my room. why isn't vinnie sticking up for me? ugh i HATE him. i slammed my door and jumped into my bed. charli calmed me down then had to go. i just cried myself into a nap.
...

don't worry vinnie will be nicer later! i just needed to add some spice lol. (857 words)