chapter 7 ☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here is the seventh chapter! teehee<3
song- All The Kids Are Depressed

just start it now lol😇
...
CHAPTER 7
...

after around three hours of crying my mom was blowing up my phone to come home because they were gonna be there soon.

i finally decided i should just go home. i got into my car and drove home. i was still in my sweats and sweatshirt so i wasn't even ready.

some days i don't feel like trying.

as i pulled into the driveway i saw mr and mrs hacker walking into the house with...vinnie.

i held back the tears and took a deep breath. i knew my eyes were probably red and puffy so i looked down as i walked towards my house. as i opened the door i was greeted by mrs hackers arms around me.

"paisley! i haven't seen you in so long! how are you?!" she said cheerily.

i mumbled an 'i am good'.

"look at people while you are talking paisley!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. i sighed and looked up.

i tried to smile but it made my lip quiver. mrs hacker realized because she quickly hugged me. she pulled me into the powder room and just hugged me as i cried.

"is this because of the break up?" she asked. i looked at her and just nodded.

"i am gonna kill that boy." she said trying to cheer me up. i could tell that she became worried when i didn't even smile, or laugh. she was the one who could ALWAYS make me laugh. she looked at me and asked,

"why and how did he break up with you?" i took a deep breath and managed to choke out, "well he b-broke with me over text, and i think he likes a girl named heather."

she just hugged me again. after about a 5 minute hug she left the bathroom telling me to come out when  i am ready. after another 5 minutes my eyes were still red and puffy but i didn't care.

cause all the kids are depressed.

     i walked out of the bathroom and over to the couch. i pulled out my airpods and phone. i just scrolled though tiktok for a little before my mom called me and vinnie to dinner.

i got up and walked over to my usual seat, by vinnie. UGH whyyy?! i pulled out my chair and sat down. vinnie did the same. i pulled out my phone again and went back into tiktok.

like 30 seconds later a hear, "paisley."

"what mom" i say not even looking up.

"no phones at the dinner table. we have guests" she replied while reaching over the table and slapping my hand.

hoping shit is okay.

i looked  at her and glared. she gave me a 'check your attitude' look. i sighed and set my phone down.

i wasn't hungry so i just poked my food with my fork.

"so kids how was school today?" my dad asked.

"it was great!" vinnie said cheerily. the sound of his voice made me sad.

"i bet it was" i mumbled.

"something you would like to share paisley?" my dad said sternly.

"i said i bet it was" i repeated myself.

"why would that be?" my mom said giving me a serious look.

i could see a scared look on vinnies face, oh my god, he doesn't know i was the one who walked in on him and heather.

i cant really keep lying.

"because i walked in on vinnie fucking my friend 3 days after he broke up with me!" i said. everyones eyes turned to vinnie. his jaw dropped.

"i- um" he stuttered. i quickly got up and grabbed my phone. i walked to the front door and grabbed my keys. i heard someone walking after me. i ignored it and made my way to the car. then i turned around and saw vinnie crying.

nothing ever makes sense.

...

ok that's the chapter!! spicyyyy lol😐
(653 words)