chapter 5☁︎︎

heyy guys!! here chapter 5! enjoyyy...
teehee<3
song- Heather by Conan Gray

just start it now!!
a/n- so i think you guys can tell this will be a spicy and sad chapter🧍🏼‍♀️
...

2 weeks have gone by, today is mine and vinnies 4 year anniversary.

it's a friday and i am waiting at the bench after cheer. we worked out the whole heather situation and we are all good now, well at least i think we are.

it's december 3rd, one year ago today he asked me out after our first date. we went to a field and watched the stars. he gave me his sweater and said i looked better in it then he did.

i still remember the 3rd december. you said it looked better on me then it did you.

i literally love this boy with my whole heart. today it was freezing out.

i heard vinnie walking over and i looked up, my heart dropped, vinnie was giving heather the sweater he gave me. not only did he give it to her, he was putting it on her.

you gave her your sweater.

it hurt me so much in the moment, he hugged her and then she walked away.

i looked at him with a 'how could you' look.

"she's got you mesmerized." i weeped.

"what-." vinnie started.

"you have her your sweater?!" i stated the obvious as i stood up.

"it's just polyester." he said seriously, and defensively.

and then i realized the sparkle in his eyes when he looks at me was gone, the admiration, also gone. my heart shattered right then and there.

"but you like her better!" i said crossing my arms.

"paisley why are you so worked up about this?!" he said a little too loud for my liking, while clenching his jaw.

i wish i were heather.

"i wish you looked at me like you look at heather, and how you used to look at me!" i shouted while letting a tear escape my eye.

"i am walking home." i declared while turning around. i let the tears run down my face, fuck, why would he do this.

i expected him to chase after me, but he didn't, he got in his car and sped past me. i actually had to walk 2 miles in the rain.

how could i hate her.

i couldn't tell what was tears, and what was rain. my eyes were red and puffy and i was soaked. i turned a corner and saw vinnies car.

he was alone driving around, he was looking around too. i ran past the car while looking away.

i assume he didn't know it was me because he didn't follow me. i looked back and saw him driving away.

my phone was blowing up but i couldn't take it out because i didn't want it to get wet. i finally got home around 4:50. i was freezing and soaked. i ran up to room and took a long hot shower. once i got out i put in this outfit.☟︎(without the shoes)

     i then decided to check my phone

i then decided to check my phone. all the notifications were from vinnie.

 all the notifications were from vinnie

all  i could do is stare at that text 'i am done

all i could do is stare at that text 'i am done.' he called me after a minute.

*on call*
*italics are thoughts and actions by paisley*

V- you know what i mean right
i couldn't reply because i knew exactly what it meant.

V- paisley. you know what that means right.

i let out a sob i didn't realize i was holding in.

P- please let's talk this out. i cant lose you vin.

i am surprised that i could even get that out through sobs.

V- no. i am breaking up with you. we're done...

i dropped my phone. how could he sound so cold. i just sobbed and sobbed forgetting i was on the phone until i heard the sound of him hanging up.

*end of call*

i laid there, shocked? no. heartbroken. yeah that's the one, heartbroken. i couldn't move, i could talk, i didn't want to live. he made me feel alive, he was my happiness, and it was our anniversary.

she's got you mesmerized, while i die.
...

soo now i am crying😃 anyways there is trouble in paradise.💔 chile anyways now i cant see what i am typing. (647 words)