Three Times Juke failed and the One Time it Didn't

Disclaimer: I do not own Netflix, Julie and the Phantoms, Winter Love Story (movie I refer to in section 3),or any of the music!

Summary: Now that Luke can touch Julie, he's been waiting to get her alone for the perfect moment. Basically someone or something keeps interrupting their alone time until Luke says fuck it and they make their perfect moment. Section 1 and 2 are on a Saturday, 3 is on Sunday and +1 is Monday.

1

Ever since their big group hug, Luke had been stealing small touches with Julie that left him wanting more. From nudging her with his shoulder on the couch to brushing against her hand when reaching for the pen. Every time felt surreal and he wanted to do it more often. Luke knew that he had feelings for Julie and he'd been trying to find the right moment to confess. Sometime when they were alone and everything was perfect. But he hadn't found a time that she was alone. She was always at school, with her family or Flynn, and whenever they were hanging out, Alex and Reggie were too close for it to be intimate. So when Luke found himself alone with her in her mom's studio, writing music, he felt that this was the moment that he'd been waiting for. They were playing around with a new melody on the piano, sitting next to each other on the bench. She was humming a tune while her fingertips flew across the keys. He thought her voice was the prettiest sound he'd ever heard and Luke didn't realize he was staring until she tapped his knee. "Everything okay, Luke? You've been really spacey today." She said with concern flooding her features. He smiled smally that he caused her that much worry before he realized that Julie was still waiting for a response. "Uhh yeah, I'm good." He gave her a comforting smile. She was about to go back to playing and Luke decided to go for it. "Actually there is something bothering me." Julie turned back to face him and Luke slid a little bit closer. "There's something I've needed to tell you but I've been waiting for some time alone." He paused, trying to think of the words he wanted to say. Luke was so nervous that he was going to say the wrong thing. No one told him that confessing to someone who meant so much to him was going to be this hard. Julie seemed to pick up on his distress because she scooched even closer and grabbed his hand with a light squeeze. "Hey. Whatever you have to tell me you can. I'm here for you." She smiled at him and he leaned in closer. He could feel her warm breath on his skin. "I-" Luke was cut off when Julies phone went off, making her spring back from his face. He internally cursed about the horrible timing but he looked over when she picked up a phone call. "Hola, tía. Sí. Sí. Bien. Hasta pronto. Adiós."  She pulled the phone away from her ear and Julie hung up. "That was my aunt. I'm sorry but I need to go. Meet me up in my room at eight?" Julie asked, pulling on her jacket and untucking her hair out from under it. "Sure. Bye." He was sure he was blushing as she waved and walked out of the studio, bumping into the piano. 

2

Luke was nervous standing outside of her bedroom door. He had been contemplating knocking for the past two minutes and he ultimately decided to just do it. He knocked quietly and Luke worried for a second that she couldn't hear it but then he heard a small 'come in'. He phased through the door and his breath caught in his throat when he glanced at Julie. Her hair was cascading over her shoulders, still wet from her shower, and she was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and leggings, obviously ready for bed. Even though she was just in her pajamas, Luke thought she looked gorgeous. She was sitting up in her bed and she patted the spot next to her, setting down her book she was reading on the nightstand. His brain snapped from taking in her appearance to moving towards the bed, laying down on his stomach with his head propped up on his elbows. "So what did you call me up here for?" Luke teased, looking up at her. She rolled her eyes but laid down and twisted so she was facing him on the same level. He got distracted when her shirt slipped off her shoulder. His eyes trailed the exposed skin but he quickly snapped back up to meet hers. "You never got to tell me what you wanted to earlier so I thought that now would be a good time." Julie said smiling when he opened his mouth and then closed it. Luke wasn't good at thinking up the right thing to say on the spot. Music was so much easier and second to that was showing it through actions. So that's what he thought to do. Luke moved slow and tentatively towards Julie so that he was on top of her with his hands on either side of her head. He gave her a small smile when she blushed. "I'm not very good with words so I am just going to show you." Luke said, leaning down. Their lips were an inch from touching when their two bandmates phased through her room. They were so startled at the sudden entrance that they fell off her bed onto the hardwood floor. Julie landed on his chest and usually he would've been thrilled but he was more focused on the two unwanted presences in the room. Reggie and Alex rounded the corner and stared at the pairs position, making both of them blush bright red. They seemed to be trying to stifle their laughter before Alex spoke. "We were going to go look around downtown and thought you might want to come but you seem occupied so we're just gonna go." Alex said, chuckling. Reggie and Alex teleported away and Julie got off his chest. Luke immediately missed the warmth of her close to him. He pulled himself off her floor and put his hand on the back of his neck, embarrassed. "I should probably go..." Luke trailed off. Julie nodded still bright red on her cheeks and he smiled awkwardly before teleporting to the studio. He mentally slapped himself for up and leaving like that.