Chapter 11: Coincedence

(Keefe POV)

The entry bell rang as I stepped into the coffee shop. I took a deep inhale of all the frappuccinos and lattes. "Just a vanilla latte please," I requested to the woman at the order counter. A few moments later, the lady came back with my drink. Then, I turned around and dropped my drink in surprise. A wave of blonde hair fell to the floor as Sophie Foster began wiping my spilled coffee. "Sorry! No, sorry. Let me do it let me clean," I stuttered, clearly embarrassed. Our heads were so close as we both kneeled on the ground, soaking napkins with latte. "Didn't mean to surprise you!" she chuckled. "No it's absolutely no problem I just... didn't expect to see you here," I said. Sophie laughed. "Vanilla latte? Just what I was about to get!" she exclaimed. I stood up and ordered two vanilla lattes. Sophie shook her head. "No really Keefe, you don't have to do that," she protested. I smirked and handed her one of the drinks. She rolled her eyes and we sat down. "The name's Sophie, by the way. Sophie Foster." she said. I nodded, afraid I'd be too suspicious if she found out I already knew her name. "A gorgeous name, madame." I smirked. She giggled and pretended to be royalty. I was gonna ask her. Again. "Hey Foster... wanna go back to the park tonight? Your choice. Just asking. I go there every night," I mumble. She beams and gives me a thumbs up. Are crushes usually this easy? Or am I lucky to have found her? What a coincidence.