Chapter 6: Daydream

(Sophie POV)

"Be quiet, B!" I whisper, blushing furiously. She giggles. I look over at the boy who supposedly "can't stop looking at me." He clearly heard her, and was clearly embarrassed. "I can't believe you," I mumble to Biana. She batted her eyelashes, made a kissy face, and giggled at the same time. That girl's got talent.

We walked around the city for a while after the awkward coffee shop scene. Why couldn't I stop thinking about that boy? His ice blue eyes made the goosebumps come out. His messy yet styled blond hair matched his good look. "He's pretty cute isn't he?" Biana asked me. "Yeah..." I mumbled, still in my daydream. I snapped out of my trance as soon as I realized what I said. Biana, of course, began squealing and jumping up and down. "You think he's cute! Sophie Foster said a boy was cute!!" I covered her mouth with my hand and blushed. Biana Vacker was a handful, but she did bring a lot of excitement into everyones' lives.

"Hey B, wanna sleepover?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. I didn't want her going home and telling anyone. Her eyes lit up and she nodded with agreement. The rest of the night was full of pillow fights, teasing, mallowmelt, and talking. That boy couldn't leave my mind.