Private Tutor (Amatsuki x Reader)

Requested by NyaChan_ :)

Thank you for requesting!!

(Fanart by respected artist)

Rated 18++ www //runs away

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

"Your Highness," A voice you familiarized called you out. You turned behind and it was your private tutor, Amatsuki. You smiled sweetly at him.

As you see, you are currently the princess of a country, and you have an own servant and private tutor to help, assist and teach you. Amatsuki was your private tutor and Rairu was your loyal servant.

Amatsuki was also the head for all servants in the castle, besides being your private tutor.

To be honest, Amatsuki was very good looking. Wearing his dark blue butler suit that suited him well, his hair always kept neat, and his politeness made you captivated to him. It was hard for you to stop looking at him when he was teaching you.

But then, even if you were to have feelings for the handsome private tutor, there must not have any intimate relationship between the princess and tutor.

"Yes? Is there anything wrong?" You asked politely at Amatsuki. He then replied with a soft smile and continued.

"I'm sorry to intrude your time, Princess, but it seems we need to start our class quite early today,"

You looked at him. He must be teaching a  looot of things this time... You sighed alone.

"Sure. Where should we do it?"

"Your chamber for today, if we may," Amatsuki replied. You blushed.

It was your first time to have your lesson in your own chamber. You were deep in thought.

"For this lesson, it is needed for us to be in your chamber, Your Highness,"

Amatsuki realized you were blushing and he smirked. Suddenly, you realized your face was pulled and faced to his. He bent a bit, hand lightly holding your chin.

The distance between your faces were just a few centimeters away. That made your heart thump loudly, making you able to hear your heartbeat in your own ears.

"Are you uncomfortable with having your lesson in your own room, Princess?" Amatsuki whispered slyly. He gazed into your eyes.

"No... Of course not..." You replied.

Amatsuki then released his hand from your chin. He smiled.

"Then, we'll be starting in 1 hour. I'll knock at your door, okay?"

Amatsuki then left you who was still trying to input what really happened in your head.

You stared into the distance. Suddenly, you then realized your private tutor was out of your sight. You then straightened your dress up properly, setting an image of a neat princess.

"Your Highness, are you okay?" Rairu, your servant was already by your side, ready to receive orders.

Well, you didn't like ordering Rairu, although he was assigned as your servant. You have always considered Rairu as a friend who was always by your side.

You flicked his forehead lightly. "Rairu, I told you to not call me that," You reminded him.

Rairu sighed. "Fine, but I still have to call you as ___-Sama, okay?"

"That's good enough... Hehe," you replied with a sweet smile. "I think... I need some water," You suddenly felt lightheaded.

"Okay then," Rairu replied and left you alone.