Bold Enough (Rib x Reader)

Rated 13+... I guess..

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

You were in the kitchen, cooking for lunch. You were cooking curry and a lot of other food. 

Rib was at the living room, chatting with Soraru and Yuuto. They were joining lunch too.

As you were cooking, Rib suddenly popped in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" You asked Rib.

"Ahhh... No.. They wanted something to drink," Rib replied and opened your food storage cupboard.

He took out a bottle of orange syrup.

"Can I use this?" Rib asked you.

"Yeah. Hmm, take a jug then,"

"Where is it?"

You pointed at the cupboard above you.

"Oh.." Rib mumbled and walked towards you.

You turned back to the big pot of curry. You took a small spoon and took a little amount of curry.

Suddenly, you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. Rib was behind you, opening the cupboard above you. He put his hand on your shoulder for support. You blushed.

"It's so warm.." You thought to yourself.

Rib took out a transparent glass jug, then slowly closed the cupboard. His hand then left your shoulder.

You turned towards him.

"Try this!" You shoved the small spoon that had some of the curry you made in Rib's mouth.

It took a while for him to get the taste in his tastebuds because the curry was very hot.

"Mmm, that's really delicious! Gosh, you're making me hungrier!" Rib said, smiling.

"I'm glad you liked it!" You smiled at him happily, before slowing the fire down.

"Hey."

"Hm?"

"Do you want to try some of the curry?"

"Maybe later."

"Why not now?"

Quickly, Rib pulled you to him and kissed you. He slid his tounge in your mouth, eliciting a small moan from you. You could taste a little bit of the curry in his saliva.

You tugged the hem of his shirt. You were quite shocked, as his actions were bold. The small spoon in your hand fell to the floor.

After Rib broke the kiss, you blushed madly while holding his big hand. You turned away and faced the pot of curry.

Suddenly, Soraru stepped in the kitchen.

"Is everything okay here?" Soraru asked.

Your eyes looked at Rib. Rib laughed.

"Yeah, everything's good!" Rib replied happily.

Then, Soraru looked at the curry. His eyes widened.

"___... That curry isn't spicy... right?"

♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪♪:*:・・:*:・♪・:*:・・:*:・♪

Poor Soraru. I hope he'll enjoy the lunch. *laugh*

Thank you and enjoy!☆