Author's Confession ♡ (PLEASE READ!!♪)

*.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**.:・.。**

Hello everyone! ^^ //waves to everyone who reads this.

No, this time it's not a fanfic. It's a confession from me to everyone who is reading this, has read my stories, voted them and followed me.

(Well actually I wanted to to a fanfic about readerxmafu ww gomen I love mafu so muchhh ドキドキ///) Please read until the end!!

I'm still doing the requests, I'm just taking a break from writing them. (Just for a while www, I'll continue writing them right after I publish this.)

Today's my 14th Birthday! (18/12/2014) *sparkles* ^^ I'm really excited about today, even though maybe nothing special would happen. (lol)

I'd like to thank all of my readers and followers! You all have given me continous support to continue making and writing fanfictions! ありがとう!!

I have always appreciated your comments and votes. I even made some friends here in Wattpad! I realized I have had a much more fun life after I started writing fanfics.

I would like to apologize if I didn't reply your comments; sometimes I don't know what to reply (I get nervous easily w) OR I didn't notice your comments. I'm sorry! (>//w//)

Don't worry! I do read your comments! I also accept positive and negative comments. These things have made my life happy and I feel appreciated when reading them. Negative comments make me correct things that I have done wrongly. Thank you!~

If you would want to chat with me or anything, you can send me messages through private message or even LINE! ♡ (LINE ID: mafumafura) I will try my best to reply!

Basically, my fanfics are based by my fantasies, daydreams and my life experiences that I have to face day by day.

To be honest, the main reason for me to write fanfics was because I was stressed out with my life. I was stressed with my social life, my studies and everything. I easily felt lonely and would be immatured.

I also started writing because I faced problems with my friends. I realized I didn't fit with my group of friends anymore, and they looked like they didn't want me to be in it with them too. That made me sad and stressed. But then I have another group of friends right now, with mutual liking to utaites (Shizu-san and Yunik-san! Www please do check their fanfics out! Links are at my bio).

I even found out that some of my schoolmates said that I looked quite arrogant. I was quite shocked. I think I'm not one. Actually... maybe I DO look like that, but there are reasons. I feel I have been harrased with words so much by people around me, and even my friends. That hurt me deeply. I'm trying to change that. (If you ever meet me do greet me if you want! Www)

Family and studying problems have also made me want to write; to express all of my sadness and emotions. (Aaah it's really hard to be a student www)

Other than that, due to being at this age right now, I have been daydreaming too much! Www I got too many ideas, so I decided to try making a fanfic out (BY USING MAFU AS THE KOIBITO IN MY FIRST FANFIC HUEHUEHUEE). And so, I received good feedbacks from my readers and I decided to continue writing more.

I realized that it's really fun to write. Especially if you write about the things and people you love and treasure.

With me having friends here and also Instagram, my social life is already good enough.

And so to make this short, I feel grateful to have you all read my fanfics, commenting them and all. You all, are my friends and you make my life fun!! ^^

Thank you for reading this until the end.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! ♡

-Ikha, Now 14 years old! (2014)

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。