I look aside and see him on his motorcycle hiding his face with a black helmet. His leg pushes down the pedal and the engine roars to life. I keep walking towards the sidewalk while he begins driving to it but stopping next to me. I looked up at him as he got up from the motorcycle and I freaked out because I never noticed that he pushed the side stand down, holding the motorcycle on a slope position.

He walks to the back of the motorcycle where he has a little storage box and opens it, taking something in a cloth bag and heading back towards me, as he's in front of me now he opens the cloth bag and takes out something black, when he takes the whole thing out I recognize what's in front of me.

A helmet.

He hands me over the helmet and I take it, not really sure what to do at the moment. He nods once like he's trying to tell me something, I know what he wants and I do it, I fix my hair and a quick ponytail putting the helmet between my legs, which is very uncomfortable-- I won't do it again, and put the helmet on myself. I try to fasten the strap but I don't know how to do it since I never had this helmet on before, I'm very used to one helmet which is quite different from this one, at the moment I'll understand how to do it the next time it would be easier, but I guess me fastening it today won't happen cause he takes my hand gently and push them down.

I look into his eyes since the shield is open and see his gentle tired eyes, his hands meet my chin and he raises my head a bit, then his fingers meet my neck as he takes the straps and fasten them into one. He lays the strap on my neck with his warm gentle hand on my neck and looks me in the eyes, moving his head aside and nodding with his eyebrows raised a bit in a question, I thought he meant to ask if I'm comfortable with it so I nodded and he nodded as well.

He sits first, the driver always does since it's safer and pushes the back leg pedals out for me, then hands me his hand for help, I take it and put my leg on the leg pedal and then put me hand on his shoulder, using his shoulder for balance and hop over, as I'm still he looks aside, trying his best to look at me since it's hard in this position and waits that way, I understood that he was waiting for me to grip his body but I never did since he has a place for hands like my dad used to have, and when I drove with my dad I wouldn't dare to grip him so I held to this unsafe thing. He shakes his head and changes his position a bit.

"It's not safe"

Those are the first words I have heard him saying today and it came out of nowhere so I was a little surprised when I heard his calm, deep, gentle voice speak. He changes back and waits but I can't move, it's too intimidating for me to grip his body. He looked at me again then sighed, his hands moved back-- searching for mine. As he gripped mine, he took them both gently and slowly towards his body and my heart began to race. When my hands touched his waist my heart was faster than ever but he just placed them there and kept his hands on mine, brushing his thumbs over my hand soothingly, and as I calmed a little, he let go of my hands. Now my body was closer to his and I wanted our body's to be as far as I can for him to not hear my heartbeat, but as the engine roars again today, my body moves back fast so in instinct I grip hard to his waist.

Our body's touching now, my chest pressed to his back and I can't help but think about his hard muscular back.

Ok I'll say it I have a big fetish for backs.

I love when it's strong, muscular and wide, not too much but I just love watching boys' back muscles moving as they move or work out. It calms me up actually. I snicker at my own thoughts and Harry looks back at me confused slightly.

He increased the speed and took one of his hands up to close the shield. I never felt the need to since my face is literally smushed on his hard back and strong cologne. It's my brother's one, I can recognize Shawn's cologne everywhere.