Chapter 28: Juat One Normal Meal.

"Libra." A voice ranger in her mind. It was a booming deep voice that seemed to echo in the dark void. Libra opened her eyes to see nothing but a spotlight casted upon her and darkness. She look a step, the ground below her went with her moving and shaping with her step. Like a liquid, but it had a mind of its own.

"Libra." The voice trailed.

"What going on." Libra yelled in the void.

"Calm down I'm here to warn you."

"About what." Libra snapped.

"Those demons."

"There's nothing to talk about, they can't even use magic."

"No the can't." The voice hissed. "But the could."

"What are you talking about."

"The queen's birthday is in about 2 months, and those demons still roam these halls."

"Where you going with this."

"They're dangerous." The voice hummed. "You don't even know what Aquarius really is."

"What is she then."

"A fallen angel."

With that she awoke from her sleep. Leo was sleeping soundlessly.
It was just a dream. Right? Libra thought. Yeah, just a dream. Libra sighed and turned towards the door. A feeling swelled in her throat. She would usually be out of bed and dress by now, but something on her mind told her that she wasn't safe. Her stomach growled, and she came to the conclusion that she wasn't going stay in bed. She got ready for the day, and went down stairs when she ran into Ms. Aquila.

"Good morning, Libra how was your dream." Aquila asked.

"Umm it was fine. Why the
weird question."

"No reason I just heard you tossing and turning in your sleep. Now now, breakfast is almost ready. Can you go get the others." Aquila smiled sweetly.

"Sure."

Libra walked back to the rooms, entering her room. She shook Leo a little waking the sleeping girl.

"Hey beautiful." Libra winked at Leo who was half awake. Leo screamed the sight of Library.

"Darn it Libra." Leo threw a pillow at Libra, missing by a bit.

"Why do you got to be so rude to me." Libra wined.

"Because you scared me half to death."

"Hey you should thank me I called you beautiful."

"Why would I, I already know I am."

"Fine, but breakfast is almost done."

"Got it."

Libra left the room and knocked on the door across the hall.

"What." Gemini's voice hissed through the door.

"Breakfast is almost done." Gemini ran out the room in her pajamas and immediately to the elevator.

"Thanks Lib. We'll be down in a second." Capricorn said, trying to pull Taurus out of bed. Libra nodded and walked to the last room on the girl's side of the rooms. She knocked onto the door.

"no one is in there." Aqua said, scaring Libra.

"Oh my god, Aqua."

"What I was just telling you know one was in there."

"You scared the life out of me." Libra said. Aquarius burst out into laughter, out of nowhere. Libra never seen her laughing before. Aqua abruptly stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry, I don't where that came from.'

"What do you mean." Libra asked. Aqua hand went to her necklace clutching the gem hard in her palm.

"I'm not sure, but don't worry about it." Aqua said walking away.

"Weird." Libra said out loud.

"What's weird." Scorpio said.

"What with you demons and scaring people."

"Its in our blood." Scorpio shrugged.

"Hey you're wearing that outfit I bought a month ago. I'm surprised you even wore it at all."

"I'm a demon, not heartless."

"I mean for you its either or."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It wasn't."

"Meh." The two stood there in awkward silence.

"Well breakfast is almost ready."

"Thanks." Scorpio walked off and Libra went to the fire guys dorm. She knocked on, but instead of waiting for answer she yelled it threw the door. She got lazy and did the same with the last two rooms.

Everyone was gathered around the table. The meal was laid out on the table and everyone started to grab for the bacon and waffles.

"How are you and Leo holding up." Sagittarius said to Gemini.

"Meh. We're good."

"Oh come on, I want the tea." Sagi pressed on.

"We went out for ice cream yesterday, nothing much."

"Ugh you're so boring."

"It wouldn't be boring if a put a knife to your throat." Gemini growled.

"Do it." Cancer yelled across the table.
Everyone starred, except the demons. "What he snores really loudly."

"I don't snore." Sagi yelled.

"YES, yes you do." Aries screamed.

"Stop attacking me."

"Make me." The two boys stood up and stared at each other.

"Gosh just sit down." Cap said. After she said that a piece of french toast hit her face.

"Oops." Aqua said. If looks could kill Aqua be hung by the throat.

"Why did you that." Cap yelled.

"Why not." Aqua threw a piece of bacon at her. Capricorn threw a a branch of grapes at the long hair girl, but missed and hit Libra. Not long after a huge food fight broke out between the students. Breakfast food was flying around the room hit walls and people. Everyone seemed to be having alot of fun. Aries hit Aqua who hit Cap who hit Sagi who hit Gemini who it Leo who hit Libra who hit Virgo who hit Scorpio who hit Cancer who hit Pisces who hit Taurus. Just then Aquila walked in.

"Who started this message." Aquila yelled at the top of her lungs. Everyone stopped and pointed at Aquarius. "Ms. Aquarius I thought I have told you this multiple times. Meet me in my office the rest of cleaning this up."

"Welp she's dead." Scorpio said.

><><><><><>>><><<<<

Hello people. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Well Have a nice week.

          ~<3CareBare(^.^)