Capter 14: Manners

"Aries, pass the chocolate chips." Capricorn yelled at the boy munching on the chocolate. He handed the bag to her and she handed it to Leo who measured out a cup of chocolate chips. She poured in the the chips, but Libra snatched the bag and dumped the entire bag of chocolate chips into the brownie mix. Gemini stirred it all together.

"What is your guy's opinion on the demons." Ophiuchus asked.

"I like Cancer and Pisces, but to be honest Scorpio and Aqua can be mean. Scorpio is evil, but I expected that from the prince of demons. Aquarius, she's nice but she's cold and  not really emotional." Capricorn said.

"Actually, Scorpio isn't that bad. He has a heart and style." Libra said.

"If I wasn't mistaken it looks like you have a crush." Leo teased Libra.

"I will never have one a demon. Besides isn't Gemini pretending to like be friends with Aqua." Libra said. Gemini just continued to put the tray of brownies in the oven. Ophi smile green a bit wider.

"Hey guys, what are you doing." Cancer walked into the kitchen. Everyone immediately went silent.

"We're making brownies." Gemini said.

"What is brownies." Everyone looked at him in confusion. "What."

"We're confused because you never had a brownie before." Leo said. Cancer raised and eyebrow.

"What's a brownie."

"It's one of the best chocolate treats in the world." Capricorn said.

"We don't get treats in hell. If you wanted something that didn't taste like cardboard you would pay a lot of money for a strawberry. Speaking of strawberries do you have any I never had one." Everyone's mouth dropped.

"You never had a strawberry before." Virgo yelled.

"No, every time I would buy one I would give it to my sister. I miss her a lot." Cancer opened the fridge door and took out the unopened box of strawberries.

"Wow, you must really hate it there." Capricorn stated.

"You don't even know what I went through on a daily basis." Cancer washed the strawberries and sat on the counter, and took a bite out of one.

"Do want to help us with the brownies. You could cut them." Gemini offered.

"Am I allowed to have one."

"You poor thing." Leo patted him on the head. (20 minutes later the brownies are done and there are no more strawberries.)

"Cancer you should slow down." Virgo laughed.

"These things are the best." He said a mouth full of brownies. He took 3 other brownies and ran of to his boyfriend and friends.

"All the hot guys are either taken or gay." Capricorn jokes. Virgo glanced over to Capricorn turned back to the brownies in front of them.

_______________

"Aqua, it's your turn with Ms. Aquila." Sagittarius said, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"What happened to you. It looks like you just got back from a swimming lesson. You look ugly." She said not looking up from her phone.

"Rude much."

"Not rude, just honest." She got up and patted him on the back. "Sorry, and thanks."

She walked the distance to Ms. Aquila. She intentionally walked really slowly  to mock the slow, slow walking  Ms. Aquila. She placed her hands neatly in front of her as if she had on one of Ms. Aquila's oversized dresses, but all she had was high waste shorts and a crop top. It's the only thing she owned, but she always dreamed of being in a beautiful flowing dress that swayed when her boyfriend would dance with her. Like in the movies. Aqua stood on her toes and started to dance as if she was wearing a dress. She reached the door that held the person that confused her the most. Ms. Aquila.