Chapter 16: Mail Day

It was a quiet afternoon in The Middle. Aries was with Leo and Sagittarius racing each other on the 3rd floor. While, Capricorn and Virgo sat in the library talking about their favorite books. Taurus, Gemini, and Libra were talking about fashion trends in Hell. The demons were talking about how Aqua has been less emotional lately. No one knew where the duck Ophiuchus is. Aqua was staring at the ceiling of her dorm room. So a normal afternoon, on a Monday. It was a wonderful to go outside, but were the signs going to. No. Why would they, they have everything at they're finger tips. Anyways, Mrs. Astro called Ms. Aquila to the office to talk about giving the mail to the students. Ms. Aquila walked to the office at the front of the school, taking her sweet little time. Once she walked into the neatly decorated office she took a seat in front of Mrs. Astro. There were 13 stacks of envelopes.

"Can you look threw the demons mail? As much as I want to trust the four, they are still demons and should be treated as such." Astro said pointing to 4 stacks of envelopes. You could have easily pointed out which stack was the demons by the amount of envelopes.

"I'll gladly help." Aquila picked up the first letter in the highest stack which was a total of 3 envelopes. The stack was Scorpio's and all letters were from his mom. Aquila read threw each letter from the queen. Once done she sealed the letters with magic so anyone without a good eye won't tell. She move onto the second largest which would be Cancer's. They were from his family, one from his mom and dad the other from his 2 brothers and 3 sisters. After she was done she sealed the letters in the envelopes and went onto Pisces'. The letter was from the queen, it was just a little bit of a 'I miss you'. As with the others, she sealed the envelope and went onto Aquarius's envelope.  A bunch of little pieces of paper flew out with a note, she read with a sickening smile. She gathered the shredded paper and placed it back into the envelope where she sealed it shut. Not long after Aquila left the office Aries came down with a bag. He scooped up all the mail to take up to dorms, he was mumbling to himself about a bet that he lost.

"Aries, why are you mumbling to yourself." Mrs. Astro.

"I lost a bet to Aquarius."

"And what may that bet be? If you don't mind asking."

"Well she said that I would get angry really easily over something small. And I told her I wouldn't. So she better that if I did, I would have to get the mail. But if I was right she would get the mail." He said, as he pulled the bag over his shoulder. His dark hair flopping in front his face. Aries made his way to the dorms to deliver the mail. It took him about 20 minutes to deliver all the mail to everyone.

"So how did your trip go." Aqua stood in the doorway.

"Horrible I absolutely hate you right now."

"Oh no. I'm so scared." Aquarius smiled and rolled her eyes, sarcasm leaking in her voice.

"I actually have a letter for you right here." He waved the envelope in the air. She snatched it from him, examining the outside.

"Wow you act like you never had a letter before." Aries looked over her shoulder.

"Dumdass, I don't get mail." Aqua said, holding up the unopened letter to the sunlight beaming threw a closed window.

"Elaborate." Aries pressured on. Aquarius sighed.

"You're persistent, Aries." She rolled her eye at the boys upset looking face before turn back to the letter in hand.

"I can't be that persistent." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh but you are." Aqua tour open the envelope, revealing the shreded paper inside. She pulled out the note from her mother and read it.

"Is something wrong." Aries said, trying to reschedule expressionless face.

"Nah, honestly I don't care at this point." Aqua said, before crumpling up the note and envelope. Aries looked at the girl in confusion, as for a demon to not get mail. Why would she discard it? (I'm writing fancy now)

"Why are you looking at me like that. It just a stupid letter. Nothing special." She said, walking off from dazed boy. Aries sat there blinking dumbly at nothing but the air surrounding him.

__________________

"How many letters did you get, Scorpio." Pisces asked rereading the letter he got from the queen of demons.

"Three. Honestly, I thoughtshe would just write one." Scorpio held the three notes in his hand. Pisces nodding. (Paper, envelopes, and stamps are highly expensive in the underworld.)

"I'm even more surprised that I got two." Cancer said. The letters he got were really sweet, from his family.

"Why are you guys so like surprised that you get letters. I got twenty." Libra said, as she held up the stack of paper.

"You angels are so gullible. We don't have friends, not would we ever get friends. Other than our little group." Scorpio scoffed at Libra's arrogance.

"Why." Libra set the papers down on the coffee table before taking a seat on the couch next to them.

"I don't about the overworld, but demons aren't nice. They take advantage of your weaknesses, we're not afraid to hurt you. We're selfish and easily manipulative. Take Drama for example, forced Aqua into a relationship. So if you do have friends they're close to you." Cancer said, to the now terrified girl.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. Most demons are cool. Only some are like that." The three laughed at her as she changed her expressions.

"Well, remind me to never come out of my room on April first." Libra said rubbing her arms free of the cold room.

"Why? What happens on April first." Pisces asked innocently.

"April fools day." She explained. The three looked at her in confusion. So she went onto explaining what holdays were and how angels calibrated.

_______________

"My weekly allowance came in the mail today." Gemini held up a check with about 2,500 dollars on there.

"My mom just sent me my favorite charm bracelet." Capricorn held up a gold bracelet with beautiful diamond charms.

"Yeah well, my dad scent me a 25 dollar gift card to Taco Bell." Taurus said. Everyone stopped and stared at the girl for a second. "Stop looking at me like that. I like Taco Bell."

"Why does it matter, what you get." Virgo said.

"Oh shut it V. We all know your just salty because your not getting your flower clown until next mail day." Leo said placing a new hat onto her head.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am-"

"Both of you be quiet. Because we all know I beat everyone." Sag said holding up a nice pare of sunglasses.

____________

"My god you stupid snake."

"What, I'm just pointing out the obvious."

"Listen, if we're going to take over the kingdoms we that stupid necklace."

"Yeah, I know but it's taking longer than expected."

"I know that. Why didn't you choose one with more emotion."

"How could I know I just chose the one with worst life. I had no clue It would be this difficult."

"Well it should be about another 3 months before it's the Queen of Angels birthday. So we're gonna have to act fast."

"Got it."

<><>><><><><>><><>

Hello people. I didn't like the other chapter so I just redid the chapter so I'm sorry if you liked the original better, I just prefer this one.

               ~<3CareBare(^.^)