Chapter 40: A Peaceful Stroll

"Alright listen closely." Scorpio said getting the the three angels' attention. "We're not in the Middle anymore I'm in charge now. So that means you listen to me."

"Excuse you, but I don't take orders from you. If anyone should be leader, it's gonna be me." Aries said not letting the demon say what he needed to say. Scorpio was clearly pissed because of the interruption which only set off Aries more.

"Fine if you want to take charge. Go on, lead you, Sagittarius, and Virgo into certain death. Because me and the rest of us have family here that we can't visit on a regular basis. So go on ahead it's not my life you're putting in danger." Scorpio's scowl turned into a smirk knowing that he won this battle.

"C'mon Aries just let him take charge, cause I'm sure he knows what he's doin'." Sagittarius leaned against the hot headed boy. "Also we have to make sure Virgo doesn't die from just the look of the place."

"Hey don't bring me into this. I just can't stand the look of this place, it's disgusting, unorganized, and there's a strip club on the first floor." Virgo shivered in his own skin. Aries, who was reluctant, gave up and sided with Sagi and Virgo. Then the six boys headed out of the ragged hotel. The stench of blood and rotting flesh filled the air as demons flooded the streets. The smell was sickening to the angels and they felt unsafe standing out into the open.

Scorpio lead them down the cracked sidewalk to an old place that the four demons use to go to get away. When they reached their destination it was a washed up bar with quite a few demons inside. There was diners in the underworld they just weren't as good as the bars. Cancer sat down at a table in the back, with everyone following his lead and sitting next to him.

"Welcome to one of the best bars in this city." Pisces smiled. The nostalgia filling a pit in his stomach. A waitress walked up to the booth wearing a skimpy two part crop top and skirt. She looked bored and like she didn't want to be at work today

"Welcome to The Blunt. What the hell do you want." The woman said, not paying attention to anything around just doodling on her note pad. Cancer ordered everyone a cheeseburger and the lady ran off. The demons were on one side of the booth while the angels were on the other side. Pisces noticed a crack in the ceiling, realizing it was seconds from falling told Virgo to move over some. He was confused but obliged. The second he scooted closer to Sagi a chunk of the ceiling fell next to him.

"Nice call." Sagittarius said. The waitress coming back with six burgers that looked like rocks. The angels refused to take a bite while the demons ate the burger without hesitation. It tasted like sawdust and burnt bread. Something the demons were use to.

"Is the food not something you're use to." Cancer laughed as Virgo refused to even touch the thing. Aries and Sagittarius already took their first bite and didn't go back for a second one. The demons finished their food.

"Alright when I say 'now' you run as fast as you can and don't stop until I say so." Scorpio leaned a smile across his. "Ready.... now."

The six of them ran as fast as they could as the lady yelled at them, but shortly gave up after they got to far. The group shared a couple of laughs as they calmed down.

"You three are crazy." Virgo yelled panting for air.

"But that was fun." Pisces said.

"Yeah bro you gotta ambit that was crazy." Sagittarius said feeling the rush of adrenaline running through his veins.

"Bro that was amazing, no wonder Aqua told me to jump out the window." Aries recalled a time that was lost in time.

"Aquarius told you to jump out a window." Virgo's eyes went wide.

"I didn't do it, but Aqua did." Aries stood up straight.

"Next time invite me." Sagi laughed. But the fun didn't last long a group of demons that were tall and broad.

"Look whose back." The biggest one stepped forward. "It's the prince and his little gang."

"Oh wait, we're missing one." A smaller skinner demon stepped out of the group. "We're missing Draco's girl. Aren't we." The one demon before clicked his tung walking towards the group.

"Oh right, so Prince Scorpio. Where is the girl, she was a pretty thing wasn't she. Aquarius was her name. And who are they. I haven't seen them around." He circled the group looking the three angels up and down. "So who are you." The demon took Virgo's face in his hands.

"That's Victor, Abraham and Saul. Now let him go." The demon dropped Virgo and turned to Pisces.

"Hey, I remember you. You're the kid that stole my metal bat." The demon waved over his friend who was holding his own bat. Slamming it on his hand to make him more intimidating.

"You look stupid." Pisces straightened up and put his hands in the air. He walked slowly to the guy with bat before punching him in the face. " Run."

The six ran as fast as they could back to the hotel trying to loose the group of demons running after them. The group ran into an alleyway off the side of the road. The group of demons paraded through the streets looking for the six. They walked passed the alley where the six boys were hiding. After the demons left the boys walked out and ran back to the hotel. The boys made it back to the room. Out of breath and panting.

"That.... was.... a.... rush." Aries said through heaves of air.

"Best day of my life. Why is the underworld so fun." Sagi huffed.

"Especially when are lives are in danger." Virgo said sarcastically. "Anyways it's getting late and the girls should be back soon. So I'm going to bed."

Virgo waved goodbye and the rest split up to go to their respective rooms.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello people, hope you enjoyed.

~<3CareBare(^.^)