18 ~ Fireworks in the sky and in my heart [unedited]

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 17]

"Finally got my ears pierced again, yes! Do you like it, Nevaeh?" I squealed, dragging her outside the little shop with my hand.

"Of course I do!" Nevaeh said, feeling her ears once again. While she got them done the first time, this was my third time since I was obsessed with piercings no matter where.

"The tattoo looks good, dude but a little too girly don't you think?" I heard someone say to a guy exiting the tattoo parlor next door.

"I don't care, I love roses," the guy replied, showing off the little, inky rose on his wrist.

"It looks good to me," I commented as I walked by with Nevaeh next to me who gave him a thumbs-up as well.

"Thanks, Thea," I heard him answer after a second and I turned back, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to how he could possibly know me. Low and behold, there stood "Alex" smiling.

"Your welcome," I grumbled, choosing to not acknowledge him any further. I was simply not in the mood to interact with him.

"Isn't that guy who threw a bag at you at the airport?" Nevaeh whispered in my ear as we walked further away.

"Yeah, that's him."

(Present Thea) -

"I'm so excited!" I squealed as Tori and Chance gave another look, probably tired of my childish excitement.

"What're you gonna get?" Vince asked, resting his arm on my shoulder as he looked down at me, straining his neck. Even with me being of average height, I was a dwarf compared to him, the guy was a giant, standing tall at 6'6 and I barely even came up to his chest.

"Well, I'm already happy with the five piercings in my ear, so I'm only gonna get a belly piercing which I've been wanting since forever! And a tattoo on my wrist and one on my thigh," I rambled and he nodded, his attention trained on me.

"Which side?"

"Left. I have some stretch marks there that I wanna cover up." I admitted, tugging on my ear.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just feel like I'd be prettier without them," I shrugged.

"Hey, if you got any prettier, I doubt that a line of people wanting to date you, wouldn't show up at your door. You do whatever makes you happy but also keep that in mind, 'kay?" Vince smiled, softly kissing my temple and I smiled back.

"Thank you but I'm still gonna get it on my left side though, I need to finally finish my left leg off and besides, my right thigh is too majestic to cover up," I replied and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Want anything to eat?"

"Sour patch gummies, please!" I answered in an instant, grinning. He gave me a thumbs-up and disappeared into the sweet store while the rest of us; Chance, Tori, and I entered a tattoo parlor, and let me just say, it was aesthetic as fuck.

The floors were made of concrete while the walls were of red bricks littered with posters and graffiti. For some reason, there was a small chandelier as well, although it didn't go with the vibe, it contrasted well enough to make the whole room look good. The whole waiting area had various couches and seats over it as well. I loved it.

"Thea, get whatever you want done. Don't worry about the price or anything, it's on me since the shop is owned by a friend," Tori said, yanking me further in.