Chapter 24

"Let's take a break here."

Jacob went down to his bike as well as Aquilla, they went biking around the park and stop on the fish feeding area. There's so many people surrounding it and feeding the koi fish. May kinuhang pack si Jacob na naglalaman ng fish food na binili niya kanina ng madaanan ito.

"Here, let's feed some fish." Iniabot niya ang isang paketa ng fish food kay Aquilla tsaka tinulungan itong ipark ang bisekletang sinakyan. Excited na nagtungo si Aquilla sa fish feeding area.

"Come on hurry up!" 

Umiiling si Jacob na sinundan si Aquilla, he didn't know that this will be her reaction today. Parang batang ngayon lang nakakita ng mga isda na lumalangoy sa tubig. He watch her laugh while feeding the fish.

"Look, they are so beautiful and satisfying to watch." 

"Yeah, they are."

Umakbay siya kay Aquilla na tuwang tuwa pa din habang nagpapakain ng mga isda, he didn't know that they are gonna meet again after what happened. Siya na ata ang pinakamasayang lalaki dahil nakuha niya ulit ang babaeng nagpapatibok ng puso niya.

"What are you thinking?" Iniunan ni Aquilla ang kanyang ulo sa kanyang balikat nito. She's watching the birds that is flying free in the sky.

"Hmm, I'm thinking that time that we saw each other again. I really didn't recognize you, I mean you change a lot actually. Nagdalawang isip nga ako kung ikaw ba talaga iyon, then it just went to my mind that I should talk to you then everything happened." 

"I'm sorry." He look at her puzzled. 

"Why are you saying sorry? You didn't done anything wrong."

"It's just that I felt like I am  being a narrow minded, I must listen to you first before I judge." He chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"Nagmahal ka kaya ka nagkaganon, ganoon naman ata ang reaksyon ng karamihan kapag iniwan sila ng biglaan at hindi man lang sinabi ang dahilan. I left with just a note, and I am very sorry for that." 

"It's all in the past, and now we are together again let's just try to understand and work this relationship like before. Besides everyone deserve a second chance."

They stay longer in there, they are sight seeing when the fish food was depleted. Nagyaya na siyang kumain ng sumapit na ang alas dose ng tanghali. they went to Seafood Restaurant because Jacob is craving for seafood since last week.

They ordered some foods, of course hindi nila pinalagpas ang favourite nilang King crab. Tuwing kakain sila noon sa mga seafood restaurant, laging may King crab na nakahain sa kanilang lamesa. With Aquilla's big appetite always nauubos ang mga inoorder nila, hindi naman tumataba kahit anong kain.

"Thanks for bringing me here."

"I just want you to relax, you know being a doctor is stressful yet satisfying for you." He said looking at aquilla with so much love in his eyes.