Willow was already late when she got to her college, but she sneaked in unnoticed as she used her glamour, though she felt a little guilty for misusing her powers, which were recently thought to he pr by Axel, her father, she didn't want her first impression to be a bad one.

Willow made a few friends, one of them was a Vampire, the other two were werewolves and one was a human. They got along well, but Willow was still immersed in her guilt, at the end of the day, the group planned on heading to a cafe, to get to know each other better, but Willow declined the request, she had someone to apologise to.

On the way back, Willow stopped by McDonalds to get Rowan his favourites, before continuing back home.

The penthouse had been nicely cleaned when she got back home, in the living room, Felix sat beside Lark.

"Hey," Willow greeted. "Where's Rowan?" She couldn't feel him nearby.

"He went out." Said Felix. "You didn't have to thank me for fixing the house, but now that you have bought it for me, I'll gladly take it."

Willow frowned and swatted Felix' hand away, which was about to grab the paper bag from her hand. "I didn't get it for you."

"You bought it for this prince, didn't you?"

"No."

"Woah." Felix looked at her with puppy eyes. "I fixed the kitchen, and this is how you treat me?"

"Did you not say that I didn't have to thank you."

Felix scowled at her.

Willow walked over to the kitchen and, "Wow." She said turning to Felix. "You did a great job. What are you? Bob?"

Felix blinked. "SpongeBob?"

"SpongeBob isn't the only Bob, you idiot, there's also Bob the builder." Said Lark.

Willow nodded solemnly. "Lark's right."

Lark scoffed. "I'm always right."

Felix and Lark-who only came to eat sandwiches-left an hour later, Willow sat on the couch as she waited for Rowan to return. But when night fell, he still wasn't home yet. Willow, fell asleep on the couch, waiting for Rowan to return.

When Willow woke up, she was lying on the bed, it seem do like Rowan had returned late at night, but he wasn't lying beside her, though his scent remained and the bed was slightly warm as if he had been on the bed barely ten minutes ago. When Willow walked out, she couldn't find Rowan through the hose, he had already left.

This went on for a few more days, Rowan would return late at night after Willow would fall asleep and would be gone before she could wake up. He would reply curtly to her messages, saying that he was busy. Even their mind link had been blocked by him.

Till a week later, Willow returned back home, to find a box on their bed. She opened it to find a note placed on top of a red dress. It read, 'I'll pick you at seven'.

Willow felt her heart beat quicken, she had been depressed for the past few days after getting no response from Rowan.

At seven o'clock sharp, Willow felt Rowan outside the door. Putting the teardrop earring on top of her vanity table, Willow rushed to open the door. She threw herself on the surprised Rowan.