Ch:37 Random heart-to-heart

Start from the beginning

"I figured." I nodded.

She blinked, "Do you sniff me?"

I gave her a blank look and we both just stared at each other before she nodded.

"You know what? Don't answer that, I don't wanna know." She held up her hands before getting buried under the clothes again and I resisted the grin that threatened to break out. Or the laughter for that mater.

I'm not a pervert, its just that with the way I'd been staying around her so much, I usually caught a lilac scent.

For the most part, I don't usually grin or laugh or associate myself with any females. They're a bother for me and the path I had to take over. But Lea.....I'll be honest, I approached her all thanks to her knowing Sam. But I guess over the span of these two weeks, I grew to care for her.

I won't let myself think more on that either.

"Whose shirt is this, Lea?" I mockingly wiggled my brows suggestively when she finally threw me a shirt and rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"My dad's. I sometimes wear them, its normal." She shrugged even as she rolled her eyes and slightly smiled.

"I never said it wasn't." I pointed as I flexed my muscles slightly and put on the t-shirt.

Lea groaned and I gave her an amused look.

"What's with the tattoo by the way?" She tried to act nonchalant but the twinkle of curiosity in her eyes gave her away.

I shrugged, "Just random."

"You only have one." She stated and brought over the doughnuts. Sitting down opposite of me on the bed, she opened the box of doughnuts since the coffee was pretty much ruined.

I quirked an amused brow and nodded."Why? Would you prefer the whole bad-boy vibe complete with tattoos?"

She sighed in exasperation and smiled sweetly while handing me a doughnut. "No, you do enough damage already, Luke."

I smirked and brought my face closer to hers, one of my hands resting on the other side of her.

She blinked in surprise and looked back at me before rolling her eyes heavenward.

I couldn't help the amused chuckle that she brought out.

This wasn't how I usually was, I didn't open up. Wasn't really an option for me but....that didn't mean I didn't miss laughing and just having pointless conversations and flirting.

I had that with Lea and it made me glad to know.

"What's with the sudden visit though?" She frowned suspiciously and I innocently stared back.

"Can't friends visit friends?"

She scoffed and shook her head, "We're friends? Nobody told me." She muttered under her breath.

I lifted a shoulder as I bit into a very tasty doughnut, "Now I did."

She sighed, "Whatever, the doughnuts are the only thing that matter." I gave her a look and she sarcastically smiled before cringing. "And also the fact that I might've accidentally stained another shirt." She looked horrified and amazed by herself.

"Another shirt?"

"Don't ask, please."

I grinned at her cringe and adorable clumsy antics and spiraled my finger along a stray strand of dark brown hair. She stopped and blinked a couple of times, a blush forming on her cheeks and I smiled.

I...liked this. Sharing such moments with her and I wanted more of that. Don't know how or when, but she went from a plan of spite to a friend pretty quickly in my mind. Maybe...maybe even more.