"Hi, baby."- said sweetly Camila with dazzling, loving smile.

"Hi, amore mio."- I spoke happily with smile and wrapped my arms around her dainty self, adding kiss on the top of her head. 

"You are breathtaking, angel."- I complimented her sincerely, getting winsome blush in reply. 

"Grazie. You are very dreamy."- she replied softly, making my smile widen. She started having a thing for white shirts paired with black dress pants, no jacket. 

I kissed her cheek gently before keeping her in my arms as she nuzzled into me. 

"I am very tempted to snap picture and to post it with some mushy caption."- chuckled Martin, soon chocking because of his laughter. 

"Ciao, Martin. Ciao, Fede."- said politely and friendly Camila with matching, heartwarming smile. 

"Ciao, Signora Russo."- grinned Fede. 

She stayed with me, thankfully having 2 hours to spare, and I grinned, loving the fact that I will be relaxed and connect for another 2 hours. 

I sat and Cami settled on my lap, sitting very comfortably for both of us. She is still feather-like and looks prepossessing. My arm wrapped around her slender waist as my other hand rested on her beautiful, ideal, 19 weeks baby bump. I caressed it gently through the fabric of loose dress-sweater that she has on. 

Her.

As they discussed their plan, I delicately caressed the nape of his neck with my fingertips, keeping both of us calmer. The more I listened, the more worried and scared I became because I realised that Leonardo will be going on mission as soon as tonight. 

Before pregnancy I was very scared and concerned for his well-being and now with my emotions heightened, I am thousand times more worried and terrified. I can't lose Leo, especially right now because I don't think I will be able to pull through without him by my side, taking each step with me. He owns every inch of my, my soul, mind, heart and body. I need the love of my life.

My arms wrapped around his neck on their own as I straddled him, having no intentions of letting go because in my arms he is safe and away from danger. I took deep, greedy breath of his spicy, warm, alluring fragrance, feeling myself slowly and slightly relax. 

Sound of the door closing snapped me out of my worries, making me lift my head off his shoulder and look around. Everyone left, so it is just us. 

"Principessa."- spoke very softly Leonardo, wiping away tears that I didn't even notice. 

"I will always come back to you, Cami. You will never be alone because you have me until every single star in the sky vanishes."- he reassured me, being sincere and meaning each word. 

His warm, big, soft hand cupped the side of my face tenderly as his thumb caressed my cheek affectionally, wiping away tears. My eyes closed and I nodded, leaning in to his gentle, comforting touch. 

"We will always be together, amore mio. I will never ever leave you, baby."- spoke Leo, kissing my forehead before wrapping me in his loving, protective embrace. 

"I will come back to you and our bambino and we will have our happy ever after, just like we planned."- he almost whispered and I kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly. 

We held each other till Marcel called, saying that there is emergency and I must look into it. He walked me to the car and hugged me securely, easing my fears and worries. 

"I will come to see you before the mission, angel."- promised Leonardo and I nodded, smiling softly at him. 

"That's my girl."- he stated with charming smile and kissed my forehead while our hands glued together.