When I finished doing my hair and makeup, I took off my fluffy robe and put on outfit that I picked, pairing it with white and elegant sneakers

When I finished doing my hair and makeup, I took off my fluffy robe and put on outfit that I picked, pairing it with white and elegant sneakers. I added hoops to my bracelet with charms and our last name one, necklace with Leo's name, heart shaped locket and rings. All of these are coruscating brightly and proudly. After I sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist, I took my favourite white Dior bag and went downstairs. 

My bodyguards met me outside and we got in the car and buckled up before driving off

My bodyguards met me outside and we got in the car and buckled up before driving off. I texted Leo that I am heading to work and he asked me to stop by first and I eagerly, gladly agreed. 

"Fermati prima al magazzino, per favore."- I told Octavio, who is driving today, and he nodded in understatement. (Stop by the warehouse first, please.) 

Him.

"He is staying in Florence at his friend's house, Capo."- commented Fede, who finally tracked down moron Diego Romper. 

I have been doing all I can to keep Cami and our son safe and sound, away from him, making it as stressless for her as I could. He no longer lurks around her headquarters, but he started watching her in different places. For instance, when we went baby shopping for a crib, I spotted him watching us not so discreetly and far. Of course, the two of us rescheduled our shopping time with either of us having no desire to unveil pregnancy to him. 

In addition to that, last month he joined small, meaningless, weak gang to whom he has been reporting all the he found out about us, our lives, places that we visit and daily activities. Fortunately, he knows zilch about our little one. 

I told Martin that we are taking him down today and I don't care if I have to strangle him with my own bare hands. He has gone way too far and I am not going to sit and wait until he does something. 

"Signora Russo is here."- stated Fede as he has all cameras opened on his laptop, making me let out smile. 

"Look at you. All hearty eyes."- awed Martin, getting glare from me. 

Soft knock on the door sounded, making me smile wider at that. Camila knows that she can enter any time, any day without announcement, yet she is such polite sweetheart. I told her that she can come in as I got up, meeting her half-way.