Pinhead x reader (Part 2)

(We're close to 100 followers, I'm so exited for the face reveal!)

"Are you seeing... what I am seeing?" One cenobite asked the other, breathing in with very light exitement.
"Yes. I do." The other, female cenobite agreed, her pitch black eyes looking over your sleeping form with not as much enthusiasm.
"They would be... perfect... don't you think?" The first demon asked again, not being able to get his shark black eyes off of you.
"I certainly hope you don't mean to make them one of us..." The female cenobite asked, light worry and displeasure in her tone.
"No, no I do not mean that... but they could be so useful..." The male demon extended his arm to your very distant face, longing to touch it. To feel if you were actualy real.
"I suppose you are correct. Any human can be useful. If they are directed." The female cenobite spat in a normal sounding tone, leaving the male alone right after.

Your eyes pushed open once again. Eight am. What madman would get up at this time..? You turned on your other side, your eyes laying on the small duo colored box. You sighed. This thing has been on your mind the entire yesterday's evening. You sat up, setting the blanket around your back and picked up the box. You turned it around in your grasp a little, trying to find some kind of a pattern.
'Do I just...' You grabbed on the top part, wanting to turn it as if it were a rubics cube. And it actualy worked. There was a loud audible click on the first turn. You turned more and more, slowly turning the top of the box. It got stuck afterwards, not allowing you to turn it any further. You lift the box to your face, inspecting it a little further. 'Must've done something righ-' Your thoughts were cut away by bright blue beams that shot out of the box, making you drop it to your floor with a squeak.
The cube opened up a little more, bright blue and white beams filling the room.
You could also barely see... limbs. Limbs were stretching from the inside of the box, gripping at your floor, leaving light scratch marks. Bodies started rising from the ground. Four to be specific. The light soon faded from the box and in front of you stood four... people. But their looks... their looks were so odd and horror-filled. They made your stomach twist agressively in discomfort.

The one all the way to the left had his stomach ripped open, all of his intestants being taken out and leaving him with a red hollow hole. His lips were also pushed to a scary limit, making him look like he had them ripped out.
The... man all the way to the the right had an odd face. His entire head was bloated and stripped of skin, leaving him only with his fleshy meat, that was wrapped around by black, leather straps.
Next to the man with the open belly, stood a woman. Or so you'd guess. Her throat was open by wires, revealing her vocal chords. Some wires were also stabbed to the side of her neck, going into the air above her shoulders and into her cheeks. You assumed the wire connected on the inside of her mouth. She looked kind of bored, displeased maybe. Your eyes shifted towards the person in front of you. He interested you the most.
The one word to describe him would be, pins.
He had several, numerous even, amount of pins or needles stuck into his head. He wore what seemed to be a black dress, with a belt that had saws and knifes of all kinds on it. He really intrigued you. He seemed to share his interest back to you, looking your scared form over with his pitch black eyes.

"Who are you..?" You spoke extremly quietly, finnaly breaking the painful silence.
"You have summoned us, and we came..." The pinned man in front announced almost instantly, connecting his hands behind his back. It explained very little to you. The monster with the hollow stomach and the one without the skin on his face stepped foward to you.
"Please. Not this one." The black eyed man lift his hand up, stopping the two of them. You afraidly curled into your blanket.
"Why, not?" The woman suddenly asked him, looking with only her eyes at him. He never stopped looking at you through all his dialogue.
"They shall help us..." A very faint, almost unnoticable smirk appeared on the man's pale lips, dissapearing right after.
"You three may go... They will want answers..." The pinned man laid his hand back down, finnaly turning to the woman who seemed displeased to the maximum. She simply sighed, looking over to you and taking her leave with the other two. They walked into your wall, litteraly dissapearing.
"Wh..." You sighed, being completly at loss of words. The pinned cenobite thought your confusion and worry seemed a little adorible. Humans were always so confused, and he saw this a lot, but you intrigued him from the first moment the box was given to you.

"I suppose we should get the formalities out of way..." The pinned man made a step closer to your bed, making you look back up to him. He stretched out his hand to you, which cracked uncomfortably.
"You humans have come to humorly call me Pinhead. And you are?" He introduced himself. Your entire body was telling you not to give him your hand, but your well manered brain wouldn't let you. You extended your hand, nervously and slowly shook his gloved one. He apriciated the trusting and well behaved gesture.
"(Y/n)...(Y/l/n)..." You were still a little square and blocky from all this info.
"You said... humans call you that? Then what are you..?" You asked, pulling your hand back.
"I am a cenobite. A demon offering infinite and neverending pleasure to anyone who solves our box..." The... cenobite turned around, motioning with his arm to the box.
"Oh- uh, I-I think I'm good. I don't need any pleasure" You nervously cleared your throat, shooting a very quick smile and making it dissapear.
"Of course not... I wouldn't let something like that happen to you..." The fast smirk made it's way to Pinhead's lips again before also going away. He stepped closer to the box.
"I am here to offer you work. I have set this box into the claws of a... gremlin-ish, human. She was supposed to give it to someone who could be useful. And she did not fail" He carefuly grabbed the box from the ground, dusting it off.
"What work?" You asked, trying to follow him on the topic, hoping that you won't have to take part in the "infinite pleasures".
"This box. It is not the only one of it's kind. There is several in fact. Various people find them all around and open them up. Just like you" He gave you a nod while looking over the dark cube.
"The people, they are... not like you. They are sinners. The cube collects them for us and we, the cenobites take care of them..." Pinhead looked down to the box, petting it on it's side and he told the story. "What is my part in all of this?" You asked, shifting a little closer to him.
"Your job is to get theese boxes, and bring them to us" Pinhead explained, turning to you. You thought for a moment.
"And if I don't take the job?" You asked, tilting your head a little at the tall male. He simply stepped closer and extended his hand to your head.
"You will not." He said, placing his hand on your forehead. You felt like you were getting pulled back somewhere. You saw things. A dark room with chains hanging from the celing. A person strung up from the celing, getting their flesh torn down from them as they were alive. Their screams filled your skull as yet another strong tug pulled off a chunk of their skin, letting the person bleed.
You got pulled back, falling on your bed. Pinhead was nowhere to be found, only a folded, yellow-ish paper on the place where he used to stand.

You leaned for the letter, opening it up. You saw a note written with red text. It was an adress.

1418 words