Ghost face x reader (part 6)

You continued eating your (f/f) with Billy on the other side of the table. You were still kinda stunned he'd pay for you. But it was good. You decided to strike up a little convo "So...How is it between you and Sidney? She clearly looks at you diferent" you said as you ate another bite. "Hm, Well I wouldn't say that she looks diferent at me because she loves me. We kinda had a thing in the past already. ...Why are you asking?" He questioned slowly, cocking up an eyebrow. "W-well... I guess I just wanted something to tak about." You said quickly, burying your face back iood. So he was single...huuuuh... When you guys were done, he paid for the food as promised, and you got up to go home. He offered to walk you there, you know, so someone wouldn't attack you. You just smiled at him and told him that you'd like that.

The walk home was a little tense for you. You reeeally wanted to grab his hand...It was so close...So damn close...But it's too soon for that. You can't do that yet. Wait...You have to ask him one last question. The camera. "So...You take pictures of new neighbor girls often?" You asked, sounding cheeky. "Ah shoot...You saw me didn't you? I...I do take pictures of new neighbors. I hope you don't mind...I can tear the photo if you don't want me having that.." he almost panicked...He sounded like he felt bad about what he did. "It's cool, but next time...Maybe ask?" You giggled and got a chuckle from him. Again, you continued the walk home in comfy silence and a few words here and there. When you arrived, your mother imidiately darted out the door and hugged you. As if she hadn't seen you in weeks.

"Oh my sweet baby where were you? I was worried!" She was freaking out, hugging you as if you were to disapear. "Mom, I told you I'm going out..." You chuckled as you gentry tried to pry her off.
"Who's... who's that?" She asked when she saw Billy standing not to far behind you. "Oh um..He's my..."
"Good day miss (y/l/n), I'm Billy Loomis. Her friend and partner in crime" he smiled as he shook hands with your mom. True, he was a partner in crime I suppose. But this made you blush...It was kinda cute... "Okay then. Come inside when you're done out here and help me in the kitchen please" your mom said and left you alone with Billy.
"Seriously? A partner in crime?" You chuckled lifting your eyebrows at him
"Well would you rather I say that I'm your boyfriend?" He chuckled too. Yeah... you'd kinda like him to say that. Just after a quick chat, you turned around and each went your separate way. But wait...What if you don't see him again. Maybe you'll get stabbed and you won't get to tell him. "BILLY WAIT." You turned and ran to him. "What's up?" He asked, voice soft as pillows again. "Could you... bend down a little?" You asked him, without a question he did so. You grabbed his head, made him look down, and kissed the top of his head. He just let out a quiet chuckle. "It's just a little something for the help you gave me..." You said before you turned around and trotted away into your house. He wished you'd stay. He wished for that so much...stay and give him more affection.

"You slept with him?" Your mom asked curiously as she put on her sleeping wear. This question almost made you gag, chuck and die on your toothbrush. "I mean, he invited you to eat..." "MOM" You yelled at her. "Sorry" she chuckled and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "I cleaned your room while you were out. It's sleepable now" she left the bathroom. You finished your higene and went ino your bedroom.

Sure, it was clean...But the putrid smell of...Who knows what it was really, still stayed. You imidiately walked around the room checking all the places HE could be hiding in. One of those places was the closet. You opened it, and out fell, the dead body of Al. Brutaly stabbed to death into his back. You wanted to scream but nothing came out. You just backed up and tried to wrap your mind around it. You were glad he's dead but... It's not really pleasant to have a corpse in your room. Suddenly, the phone rang. As if on cue. You panicked slightly, but picked it up anyway. "Hello?"
"You like the present?" Fuck. Ghost face. He calls his victims.
"Why the hell would anyone like a corpse?!" You whisper shouted at him
"Look at it diferent babes. I killed the guy who wanted to hurt you. I did the same to the old fuck. Don't you get it? I just want you to be safe..." His robotic voice calmed you down.
"I-I...Why?"
"I said I'm an admirer didn't I? I just want some lovin'..." He purred the words.
"I...What should I do..."
"Open. Your. Bathroom." You heard a slight knock on the door to your bathroom. He was in here. You put the phone down and walked over to the door.

You breathed in before you opened them, moving away and sure enough. The ghost was leaning on the doorframe, playing with his knife. "Why the hell would you put him in my room?!" You angrily whisper shouted at him. He just walked closer to you but not with that creepy aura he had before. No, this was more comforting. He stopped in front of you, looked at the body and then at you
"Want me to get rid of it? Say just a few words and I'll do anything..." His deep, robot voice sounded so... needy. A few words...What words? "W-what do you mean, a few words?" You asked as you crossed your arms, having a puzzled expression.
"I want to be yours." He sighed his words out. "I did so much just to stand in front of you. I need you for myself. I'm obsessed." The voice shakily came out of his throath. He really was on the edge from you... brobaly holding himself down just to not lunge at you. You knew what words he wanted to hear. We're you gonna say 'em? Well...if it gets the body out...And maybe you'll even survive...

After a moment of decision making you had the clear answer. "O-okay.
B-but I wanna say it in your eyes." Ghost face clearly stunned up.
"Y-you sure?" It was kinda adorible to hear him stutter for once. "Yeah." You took a step closer to him, grabbing the bottom jaw of his mask. You could feel him tense up and breathe faster. His heart was probably about to jump out. You slowly pulled the mask up, to be met with pencil thin lips and visibly red cheeks. The guy was really into you... Just when you were about to fully pull the mask off, he grabbed your wrist firmly.
"A-are you sure you wanna find...out?" He stuttered again, his voice no longer being changed by the device. You recognized the sound...Who was this guy. It was right on your mind but...Also not there. "Yes." You pulled the mask harshly off to see...

"Billy fucking Loomis?!" You couldn't belive. Well...partly you could but...You know. "Okay okay okay okay before you start yelling about how horrible this is and all, I wanna say that I wanted to get better okay? I-I tried normal human comunication. I-I tried I..." He started freaking out a little, moving his arms around and overexaturstedly bending over as he explained his story. "Billy.." You walked closer, putting your hand foward "I just want somebody to love me!" He shouted a little. "Billy god damn it!" You shouted back before grabbing his cheeks and smacking a kiss on his lips.

There were a couple of good things about this situation. It got him to shut up and even join in for a moment. It felt nice and the red poured into your guys' cheeks. The bad thing was, that it's a FUCKING. SERIAL. KILLER. But... So what. Could've been a burned corpse...This is still a human.
When you finnaly parted, the only thing to say for comfort was: "I love you, loomis. Okay? Got that in your system?" He just slid his gloved hands onto yours, that were still holding his cheeks and smiled slightly, showing off his teeth.
"O-okay...can...can you do it again though?" You gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and left his hold. "You get rid of the body and we'll talk about it. Okay?" You smiled slightly. He just quickly nodded putting his mask back on.

After he returned in an hour, you were already in your pajamas and ready for sleep. You two sat on your bed and talked. A lot. He explained all the things he did and how he did them. A compleetly open book. But he was clearly damaged... he'd get some feelings mixed up and he had random boosts of insane adrenaline when he killed. After the talk you began feeling sleepy. You unrolled your bed and invited him in. Billy sheepishly took off his costume, having only a white shirt and jeans on him. You curled up close to his chest and mumbled. "Don't worry. It's gonna be fine... You'll be fine..." You two soon fell asleep and began dreaming...

The end~
1634 words Jesus Christ
I think that this ending was kinda bad...