Hot Chocolate 2 ༄ ☕

Karl had slept at Nick's house for the night, then he had gone to ask for his keys to the guard who had returned, after having greeted the older one.

He had finally found his place of comfort, in which disorder reigned. Despite his strong desire to mope in his bed, he had the courage to tidy up his apartment. He was quite right since he now felt more at ease.

As he stretched, he thought back to his neighbor's invitation, and instantly smiled just thinking about it. He picked up his phone, and in just a few seconds he had sent a message to this one:

When are we seeing each other? 😊

                                             Tomorrow at 5pm?😼

Yesyesyesyesyes 😆

                                                            Haha simp ,';)

What the honk neveR ew

                              heart 💔 been broke 📉 so
                                                               many times ⏰

F
Seen 8:17 pm

                                             .。.                                                             

The next day he had carefully prepared himself;

He had showered and dressed in nice clothes, had perfumed his pale skin with a scent of cotton candy, and had put on some makeup on his lips.

He wanted to look handsome to Nick, he wanted to please him, he wanted the latter to realize his efforts for this Christmas that was so important for him.

Because indeed, for the two young men it was not just a simple party that they were going to celebrate, to give each other gifts; there was more to it.

A feeling of goodness bewitched the two students, they were nervous but happy at the same time, eager to see the other.
They couldn't wait to spend this evening, which was sure to be one of the best.

They left their apartment, almost at the same time. Their brown eyes met, and at the same moment they started to smile.

Karl's cheeks had quickly started to blush, which made him even cuter than usual.

To be honest, if Nick wasn't holding back, he would have jumped on him already.
The brunette wondered if he was dreaming, he didn't seem to remember having felt such great happiness. In a few steps, the young adults had joined, then embraced.

"I'm really happy to spend this Christmas with you, Karl. "

"Me too, Nick."

They couldn't hold back a laugh, before heading out of the building. It was snowing, it was wonderful to see, the lights lit up the streets still crowded with people. The main colors such as red and green gave life to the city.
The cold, too, greeted the two; they trembled a little and stiffened.

Without even asking, Nick had taken Karl's hand in his, then intertwined his fingers with those of the brunette. The latter looked at him, surprised, but he did not push him away because he had to admit that he liked this gesture.