Cʀᴜsʜఌ︎

「 Sapnap has a huge crush on Karl 」

"What a mess..." sighed Dream, already tired and eager to get home.

The said Dream was Sapnap's best friend, since very early in their childhood.
Despite their fairly distinct personalities, they got along very well and didn't miss any opportunity to have fun together.

They didn't necessarily show it, but they liked each other a lot in a friendly way.

Both, installed in the last row of the room, waited impatiently for all the students to arrive to finally start the lesson in peace.

Dream was on his phone, checking Twitter, as Sapnap carefully scanned each new face that entered the room.
What interested him so much was obviously one of his greatest loves.

The famous angel he spoke of 24 hours a day (don't you dare say anything americans é.e) with his best friend, which sometimes greatly annoyed the latter.

The "cutie", he was called that because of his utterly adorable face, with light brown "caramelish" hair and sparkling gray eyes, which kept him daydreaming when he thought of it. (Honkin simp 🙄)

He was crazy about this boy whom he only knew through the remarks of the other students. He only knew that the  brunet liked to play video games and that he also spent most of his time listening to Twice. (Is Sana gay- yes I am)

From what he saw during his school days, he often hung out alone and preferred to stay out of crowds. Maybe he just didn't have friends at the college they were in.

Sapnap loved him without even really knowing him, and that was the problem.

He was tired of watching him whenever the opportunity presented itself, or trying to understand his thoughts.

It was true, 2 long years that he was in this situation, that he annoyed his best friend who hadn't asked for anything-

His shyness kept him from many things (even if he's actually a confident person, he stops being one when it comes to Karl) , but the worst part for him was essentially not daring to go talk to his love.

Even Dream, his very best friend, had told him to go. He had encouraged him like never before and had even made plans for Sapnap not to fail, however as always the young man was not determined to take the step.

Sapnap needed to declare himself, to say what he thought of Karl, but above all to get to know him, to know more about him, to discover what he has always been hiding.

Thousands of things that he wanted to learn from the famous Karl.
He wanted to get closer to him, to become more than just fellow students, more than just strangers.

But the student was filled with fears, fears that kept spinning in his head. He didn't want to be rejected, he would find that pathetic. He was terrified to think that Karl could very well give him a big stop.

It was stressing him more, how should he do it ? Should he be direct, or should he try to get closer to him gradually?
Sapnap was still thinking about it all, losing track of time, and not even knowing that it was going on.

His long, annoying thoughts were ready to kill him, he was terribly lost. If you looked at him closely, people could very well believe he was thinking of a plan to destroy the world, or something like that.

He had entered his world of infinite reflection, his eyes sweeping away. These kinds of moments happened to him often, yet someone interrupted all his awkward thoughts each time.