♪ 𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

No Tw! Only fluff ♡︎

Karl is late.

He walks quickly on the cobblestones, a little short of breath. He's always late for his job. The damn train.

He crosses in the middle of the street after seeing that no car is coming. Using the pedestrian crossing would have been 2 minutes wasted.

He's not really TOO late, just about ten minutes as usual. He quickens his pace a little more, pulls up the handles of his multicolored bag which is swinging on his shoulder.

His breathing creates a white mist in the cold of the morning. For once more he doesn't care if he's late, since his boss isn't in the office this morning.

But by reflex he continues to walk quickly down the street, nodding his head slightly to the beat of his music.

He enters the pedestrian street where his offices are. It's a pretty, quiet street near the city center, with lots of young people standing outside their offices doors, shivering in their  jackets as they smoke their first cigarette of the day.

He really doesn't want to go to work this morning. He gets bored with the routine of turning on his computer, handling emails, doing his morning report. It's been two months since he got hired in a music production company after graduation, and it's actually a lot more boring than he imagined.

He notices an unusual crowd in the distance outside the gym number 21. Curious, he observes the people gathered there, trying to understand what is going on.

He was so focused that he didn't see the pavement that was a little higher than the others that made him trip.

He tries to make up for it, but there is nothing to help him. In a moment of panic he tries to get his hands out of his coat pockets to soften the shock, but only partially succeeds, and sprawls out full length on the cobblestones.

His bag falls open, his cell phone he was holding in his hand also drops, taking his headphones with him. He straightens up and sits up slowly, a little in shock, glancing around to verify that no one has seen him wallowing like that.

It's okay, no one in sight.

He moves his arms and legs a bit, but doesn't feel like he's hurt too much.  . But, he didn't escape two beautiful dark brown eyes on his knees.

He sighs.

He is still hurt a little all over. He doesn't want to get up.

                                       .。.                                                                                          

A hand brushes his shoulder.

"Hey buddy, you ok?"

He turns, seeing a young man looking at him with a sincere worried look.

Right away, Karl notices that he is very handsome.
The stranger picks up his bag, and holds out his hand for him to stand up.

Karl picks up his cell phone and accepts his hand. He gets up, readjusting his coat. The stranger handing him back his bag, and Karl gives him his best smile, thanking him:

"I'm fine I think, thank you. I admit that I hoped no one had seen me falling like that. "

The stranger smiled back at him. His cheeks are red from the cold. He is bundled up in a beautiful long black coat and a big scarf which looks very soft.