Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)

Start from the beginning

He was ashamed to say that he was a little happy when she mentioned that it didn't go well, but he also knew how much she liked him, so that part of him felt bad for her. How it went wrong he didn't know, but he desperately wanted to find out.

Simon⚽️: I'm really sorry to hear that, I'll text you when I'm free.

"Who are you texting? This is supposed to be our time"

She exclaimed frustratedly. Now he was pissed.
He just wanted to talk to Reagan. He couldn't be arsed to listen to her whining anymore. So instead, he got to his feet, slammed his money on the table and walk out of the cafe, Ignoring Maddison's cry for him to come back.

As he strolled down the many streets leading to his house, he strung up a few reasons why Reagan's date with Danny could've gone wrong.

A few hours before

Reagan wore the same outfit her mother bought her, thinking it was cute and casual enough for a 'date'

Smiling at herself feeling fairly confident with the way she looks, she headed out.

"We're you heading to?"

Reagan's mother asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Well, your daughter, has got herself a little date"

Reagan announced proudly, it being her first date. Her mother smiled, clapping her hands at her daughter who was finally coming out of her shell.

"Well, enjoy your date with Simon"

Reagan's eyes immediately widened at the thought of going on a date with Simon. Not long after her eyes widened, her cheeks heated up.

"It's not with Simon, it's with Danny Philips. You know, the one who did the guitar solo in the Christmas show last year"

"Oh yea, sorry I just thought that since you and Simon have been so close recently"

Wanting to end this conversation, Reagan shook her head and bolted out the door. Not before waving at her not so clueless mother.

Reagan🙂: I'm on my way Xx

Danny💕: Alrighty, see you in a bit X

Reagan smiled at the kiss, skipping down the steps of her front. She sauntered down the road, arriving at his front door. Breathing in a deep breath, she slowly approached the front door.

She shakily lifted her hand up to the door.

'It's only a boy, don't get to stressed about it'

She whispered to herself over and over again. After knocking 3 times on the front door, she stood awkwardly, rubbing her arm up and down.