First and Last

"Immobulus," is whispered lightly from behind the tree-line.

All the boys free, unable to move. And out steps Luna Lovegood, who is much younger and very pregnant.

She moves to them quickly, taking their wands as they can't move and making sure to have hers pointed at them when the spell is worn off.

"Could I trouble to ask who you are?" Luna asks in her whimsical voice, not at all hostile it seemed, just cautious.

"Uh.." Lucas looks around wanting to step up being the adult here, but doesn't really know what to say.

"We're your sons!" Lorcan blurts out pointing to himself and Lysander.

The entire group sighs at his stupidity.

Lysander answers the question written all over his mother's face, "We're from the future, 2022 to be exact."

She sizes them up trying to figure out if they're telling the truth.

Eventually she asks, "Well since you already know who I am, can I ask all your names?"

"I'm Lysander"

"I'm Lorcan"

"I'm Lucas Wood and that's Louis Weasley."

She nods, "Nice to meet you, would you like to come back to the house, Rolf out right now but should be back soon."

~~~~~
Gryffindor Common Room~ 1977

"Ugh," Draco rolls his eyes. "We're in the Gryffindor common room aren't we?"

"We are and we don't know what our time frame is so we have to divide and conquer," Harry says confidently.

Draco rolls his eyes, "divide and conquer where?"

Harry matches his energy ,rolling his eyes back, "you check the dormitories, I'll go to Professor McGonagall's quarters and see who all knows and we'll figure it out from there."

"You want me to go to the dormitories?" Draco asks sarcastically.

"Do you have a better plan? No? Okay then." And Harry walks off, through the portrait hole, angering the Fat Lady. He does pay any attention though, he's on a mission.

(A/N)
Sorry it's been so long. I'm officially back. I've been through a rough time lately, but instead of focusing on that negativity I'm going to put my focus into my writing. Hope you guys enjoy the short comeback, the next chapter will be out shortly!!