"Tell me." He demanded. "Come on, be a good girl and I'll let you cum."

She shook her head. "I can't."

Pissed, he picked up his pace, bringing her achingly close before pulling away again. This time he earned himself a near scream from her. She reached down between her legs, trying to finish herself off, but he was quick to rip them away, holding them over her head.

"Ungh, James stop. This isn't fair." Her voice was pathetic. Whiney.

"I'll keep edging you all night until you tell me, sweetheart. Maybe I'll use my cock. Make it even harder for you when I pull out."

"No. No. Don't, James. Please. Please just let me cum. I'm begging." Her pleas were sputtered out between her puffy lips, tears pricked her eyes and her legs were shaking from being edged twice now.

He lived for seeing her like this. A needy mess, pouting underneath him. Inner sadist fully prepared to edge her until she was a puddle on the floor. He wanted it. He wanted her at her most submissive state. Releasing her arms, he licked over his fingers, tasting her. He made a show of it, rolling his eyes back in his head at the essence of her sweet pussy.

"Best damn pussy in the world, babydoll. I'd love to taste your cum," he licked over his fingers again, "but you aren't letting me do that. My patience is wearing dangerously thin."

He swiped a thumb over her folds, making her shiver. He pressed down on her stiff clit, massaging lightly over it. "Okay, okay, I— I think Natasha and Steve are going to get engaged."

His lips curled with a start of a smile at her precious confession.

Fingers plunging deep into her sopping wetness, he gave her exactly what she needed and more. His pace was fast, jamming deep into her, keeping his palm flush. He curled his digits into her, hooking on her g-spot. Her eyes clamped shut. "Can I please cum now?"

"Cum."

He legs squeezed shut, keeping him tight to her, as she clamped down onto him, cumming hard on his hand. She nearly blacked out from the intensity after being edged. She let out a guttural moan, from deep in her chest. Her toes curled at her earth shattering orgasm.

The wave of ecstasy faltered away, leaving her a twitching mess. Her eyes creaked open. They slowly trailed over to meet James'. His expression was stone cold. "Was that so hard?"

Maggie shook her head.

"To be honest, I already knew what you were hiding." Her eyes widened. "I put two and two together before your second edge." He wore a smug expression, while she sat there speechless, jaw slack.

"You asshole!" She smacked his arm lightly, laughing through her attempt at a glare.

His brow bounced up. It didn't really phase him, but he was about to use that little slip up to his advantage. See how far he could really take her. Reaching over, he gripped her wrists tightly, yanking her to her feet.

"Undress yourself." His voice was frosty.

She gulped in fear over his intensity. She reached back and unzipped her dress, pulling off the thin straps, letting the crystal covered fabric pool around her ankles. Stepping out, she bent down to unstrap her heels and flick them off her feet, falling back down to her usual miniature height.

James towered over her, staring at her through darkened eyes. He raked over her, admiring her breasts, down to her panties. The Coco de Mer ones he had selected himself. They were perfection on her, but he wanted her nude for what he was about to do.