3~ Honor Students

Wild~ LOLO

"Go inside for a drink of water!" Coach Johnson yelled to his gym class.

Viello Preparatory School was the best private school in all of Alaska. It was a K-12 school that Ares, Apollo, and Aphrodite attended. No, not the Greek gods, but the three, gifted children of Roberto and Jillian Vasquez.

Ares, the troublemaker of the three, sprinted into the school to be the first to get a drink of water. His younger brother— by five minutes— ran in after him to make sure he wouldn't do anything rash. He was always watching over him.

When Apollo walked in and saw his brother hogging the water fountain for himself, he rolled his eyes. So immature. He thought.

"If you keep drinking like that there won't be any left for the rest of us," he teased.

Ares look up and wiped his mouth with his shirt. He gave his brother a cheeky smile, showing off his elongated canines that always tended to freak people out when they first saw them. Along with his heterochromia with one blue eye and one brown one.

Ares was about to say something, but the sound of the Lockdown alarm and the principal's voice interrupted him.

"Lockdown! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill! Lockdown!" The principal's voice yelled over the speakers.

Ares smirked. He was always ready to kick someone's butt, so he was excited to beat up whoever has entered their school. Apollo, on the other hand, wasn't very happy about it.

Everyone from their PE class ran into the gym to hide in their designated lockdown area. Apollo started to follow the crowd, but the sight of his older twin walking down the hallway worried him.

"The gym is this way, Ares!" Apollo pointed towards the doors that were about to close. Once they close, you can't get in. They won't let you.

"Fuck the gym! I wanna see what's goin' on!" Ares started to walk towards the entrance of the school to see who was there. He wasn't just being reckless. Something in him was telling him that he needed to check this out for himself. That it would be best if he saw who the people coming into his school were.

Apollo cursed under his breath and followed after his brother. He didn't know why Ares always chose serious situations to be reckless. If we get in trouble, I'm blaming this all on him to mom and dad. He thought bitterly. Apollo was the complete opposite of his brother. He had curly brown hair that was cut into a wolf-cut, deep brown eyes, thick eyebrows, a slim face, pronounced cheekbones, a straight nose, fair skin, and full lips with a perfect Cupid's bow.

Ares, on the other hand had short, curly, dark brown hair, one deep brown and one light blue eye, long eyelashes, defined eyebrows, a round nose that had been broken a few times, tan skin, and pink lips that always seemed to be in a smirk.

Both boys were quite the lookers, though, and always seemed to attract the ladies. That was one thing they had in common. Not only that, but their faint Spanish accents always made the girls swoon.

"Check everywhere, guys! Make sure you get all three of them!" A voice ordered.

Ares narrowed his eyes. His primal instincts were telling him that something was very wrong about the situation, and not because there were random people in their school.