4~ Questionnaire

Twisted~ MISSIO

Georgie groaned as she opened her eyes. She was currently in an all white room that had a large mirror on one wall. She looked around at her surroundings in confusion. She didn't have her bag, her weapon, nor her snacks with her. Suddenly she remembered what had happened.

She was in the car with the woman when...

"So, Georgie, what are you doing out here by yourself?" The woman, Maria, wondered.

"I can't tell you that, Miss Maria, or else you'll get killed."

Maria chuckled softly. "Kids and their imagination."

Georgie pouted. She wished this was all in her imagination. Then she wouldn't be an orphan. She looked at the sign that showed that they were approaching the border. She was happy to finally get out of the US and maybe start a new life. Although she knew next to nothing when it came to Spanish, she figured that she wasn't going to stay in Mexico for very long. Just long enough for whoever was chasing her to forget about her.

"So where are you going, Miss Maria?" Georgie wondered, not liking the silence.

Maria glanced over to her. "I have a package to deliver to a friend."

Georgie raised an eyebrow. "Couldn't you just mail it to them?"

Maria shook her head. "This package needs to be given in person."

Georgie shrugged and looked out the window. Wow, I guess I really lost those guys. They haven't caught up to me yet.Ten to fifteen minutes passed of the two women sitting in silence. That was until Maria missed the exit.

"Um, Miss Maria, I think you missed my exit," Georgie spoke up timidly.

Maria chuckled lightly. "If it's alright with you, sweetheart, I'd like to drop off this package first."

Georgie fidgeted with her fingers. "I would normally say that's all fine and dandy but I really oughtta be getting to Mexico, Miss Maria. I don't want you to end up getting hurt with having me around too long."

"Oh hun, you're imagination is so full of life. I doubt that anyone is coming to hurt us."

Georgie narrowed her eyes. She suddenly felt that something was off. She glanced around the car with unease. Suddenly, her eye caught the sight of Maria's keys in the ignition, specifically the keychain; a black widow. She felt her heart beat increase. She glanced up at Maria to see that her lips were in a laxed smile. She looked at the steering wheel and instead of a familiar car logo in the center, all she saw was another black widow. She looked at Maria's hands and saw that her nails were painted a blood red, matching the lip stick that she had on.

Now she really didn't like the vibe.

"Um, M-miss Maria?" Georgie winced at the sound of her stutter.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are you sure that you can't just take me to Mexico first? It's pretty close."

"Georgianna, I told you that I had to drop something off to my friends first. Now sit back and be patient."

Georgie froze. Georgianna?

"What did you just call me?"  Georgie asked slowly, her back growing rigid.

"Is there something wrong? Did I call you by the wrong name by accident? My apologies if I did, I'm really bad with na--" Maria feigned concern.