America x Reader

2p-Chile: Are you ready bros? *brofist*

Admin: Thats my line!!!

2p-Chile: Oh well ¤-¤ 2p's are included in the series btw!!!! Also everyone already knows how to play the pocky game!

♠♣♥♦

"Yo dudette!!" You turned your head and saw your friend America. You smiled as he ran up to you, blushing. You tilt your head to the side a little, looking at America concerned. "What's wrong?" You asked.

He started stuttering a little and looked away. "W-would you l-like to-" he got cut off by England pulling him backwards. This left you confused about what about happened a second ago. You shrugged it off and continued talking to Chile who was smirking.

"England! Dude! Why did you do that!?" America pouted. England furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you asking my maid to play the pocky game with you???!!!" England said. "Oh, she hasn't told you? (y/n) and I are friends~." America smirked. He stood there in shock.

"Is it okay if I play the pocky game with your maid?" America asked impatiently. "Bloody hell, fine!" He stomped towards Japan, making Japan nervous. "Herro, which one wourd you rike?" He smiled. England mumbled a few curses under his breath before answering.

"Chocolate please..." He looked at America who winked at him, England rolled his eyes and grabbed the pocky Japan held out. "Thank you." England said and walked over to America. He hands America the pocky and glares at him. "Thanks dude!" America smiled and walked over to you again.

"H-hey (y/n)." America smiled. You turned your head again at the clumsy not-so-smart American (cus he doesn't know what a cold is....). "Hey again America." You smiled back. "I-I was wondering if y-you could play the p-pocky game with m-me?" He asked shyly.

You blushed and looked over his shoulder, seeing England look at you and nod his head in approval. "S-sure." You stuttered. He smiled and blushed brightly. He gently grabbed your hand and took you over to two seats next to each other. Once you two sat down he place the biscuit part in between his lips and waited for you to do the same.

You shyly put the other end in between your lips and blushed furiously. He bit down on a piece and started moving, you did the same. Once you two got closer he shut his eyes and blushed more. Before you knew it his chapped lips were on your soft ones.

You started kissing back. America smiled into the kiss and pulled away. "Looks like I lose." He chuckled nervously. "So what do you want me to do for you?" You thought about it and smiled "Would you like to go out with me?" You asked him, a hint of hope in your voice.

He looked at you, shocked. "R-really!?" You nodded. "I would love that." He smirked, pulling you into another kiss.

"Okay bloody wankers! Stop kissing! (y/n)! Get back to work!" England yelled.

France hit the back of his head. "Don't ruin zheir moment England!" France said. England rubbed the back of his head and said "Damn frog face."

"Swear jar mister!!" Oliver yelled.

~~~~~~

2p-Chile: I hoped you like it!