hetalia Pocky Game Intro~

2p-Chile: Fuuuuuuuuuu! I thought this was 7 minutes in heaven Dx!!

Admin: *pats her back* its okay. *chuckles*

2p-Chile: Anyways *exhales deeply* please enjoy the intro amigos!!!

"Dudes!" America yells out. Two people clear their throats and glared at America. "Oh, yeah, and dudette's. Sorry." America scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment. Chile sighed. "What do you need to say America?"

"Well, since we are here doing nothing, I was wondering if we could play the pocky game!?" Japan blushed. "W-Why wourd rike to pray the pocky game America?!" Japan asked nervously. Allen groaned "Because he is stupid and idiotic?" He said bored. America glared at Allen and continued on.

"Well Japan, bro! I thought all of us would like to try it!!!" America pats Japan's back, making Japan feel uncomfortable. "Aright! Aright! Just stop touching me prease?" America stopped and smiles.

Japan took out a couple boxes of Pocky, Strawberry and Chocolate. "Okay who wourd rike to go first?" Japan smiled slightly.

2p-Chile: Okay....first intro and it was horrible ;-; but I can write better than that~

Admin: Yeah...sure....

2p-Chile: Shut da hell up ¤^¤.

Admin: Oh dahum....