I love walking up wrapped in Tyler's arms. This week has been amazing for me and Tyler. And today we got to play baseball. I try to wiggle out of Tyler's arms, just for him to hold me tighter. "Ty! I have to use the bathroom!" I whine at him as he chuckles and kisses me before letting me go. Leaving the bathroom and I start to get ready for the day.

"Baby come back to bed. It's too early to be up!" Tyler whines as he gets up and throws me over his shoulder and brings me back to bed. So he can cuddle more with me. Not that I minded.

"Ty... We have to get up at some point!" I say trying to wiggle out of his arms yet again, as he holds me tighter so I would stop moving.

"Not at 7:30 in the morning baby!" Tyler whines and he holds me tighter with a leg wrapped around my legs and buries his head into my neck and gives me light kisses.

"We have baseball today! And I want to make sure I have everything ready for us!" I say kissing his neck. I heard him groan as I bit his earlobe. He growls at me and rolls on top of me.

"You are not playing nice babe!" He says with a sexy smirk and kisses my neck, just as someone knocks on the door. I hear Tyler groan again before rolling off of me. I get up and open the door to see Edward standing there.

"What?" I ask with anger. I am still not happy with him and his decision to have Bella around us. Luckily she has backed off for now. But who knows how long that will last.

"Bella will be coming to play baseball with us. Please be nice to her." Edward says with sad eyes, I roll mine at him.

"As long as she stays away from me and Tyler and keeps her mouth shut then we shouldn't have a problem... But if she puts my mate at risk we will have a problem. Are we clear?" I say/ask with venom in my voice. Edward nods his head before leaving. I sigh and turn around to look at Tyler and he looks annoyed as he gets out of bed. I knew our fun was now ruined and it was all thanks to Edward.

"Come on babe! Let's get ready for the day... Starting with a shower!" Tyler says pulling me to the bathroom. I couldn't help the giggle at him. Or maybe not!

I watch Amara and Tyler arrive in her jeep

I watch Amara and Tyler arrive in her jeep. I was shocked that Tyler was driving instead of her. I watch her smile as he picks her up over his shoulder and spins her around. "Tyler put me down... You caveman." Amara yells, slapping his ass. I hear Rose laugh as they come closer to us. I loved seeing my daughter happy and in love, but It also saddened me that she was growing up so fast. I sometimes found myself wishing she was still a baby and I could hold her in my arms.

"Tyler, are you going to be playing today?" I ask as I see he had his gear with him.

"Yeah! Always up for a challenge!" He says with a nod as we hear my Jeep coming closer. We all turn to see Edward and Bella get out. I roll my eyes as Tyler pulls Amara closer to him. We watch as Esme talks to Bella about calling them fair, I couldn't help it. I had to be a smart ass.

"She thinks we cheat!" I was walking behind them and over to Rosalie.

"I know you cheat!" She says back to me with a smile. "Amara, you will keep score. And Tyler will hit for both teams." She says as everyone takes their place as the thunder storm starts. We all smile as we can now start the game. I was a little mad that Amara wasn't playing but she wanted to make sure that Bella didn't get a chance to talk to Tyler.

"It's time!" Alice says with a sly smile. I watch my mate step up to the plate ready to bat. I smile as she runs around the bases, sliding into home plate. Bella calls her out, I could tell that Rosalie was pissed.

"Woo! Out!!!" I yell as Rosalie and Amara glare at me. "Come on babe! It's only a game." I say trying to get back on their good sides. Amara shakes her head and Rosalie still glares at Bella. Carlisle is up next and gets to second base due to me and Edward running into each other. Which was unlike him. He must have been reading someone's mind. Jasper was up next and hit it but I was able to catch it. Carlisle made it home. Tyler was up next. When Alice freezes. I knew it was bad and I knew Amara and Tyler were in danger.

"Stop!" Alice screams, sending me straight to Amara as Rosalie grabs Tyler.

"Amara get Tyler out of here, now." Rosalie yells at our daughter. I see her grabbing their bags.

"There is enough time." Carlisle says as he points to the woods and I can see three nomad vampires walking towards us, and if I can see them they can see all of us. I nod to Amara in hopes she will understand what I want her to do.

"Put your hair down, and stay behind me!" Edward says to Bella, who looks scared. I look over at Tyler as he is calm and holding Amara in his arms.

"Like that will help... I can smell her across the field." Rosalie says as she moves to my side standing in front of Amara and Tyler. They are who matter to us. They are who we are protecting. This causes Edward to glare at me. But I could care less. This was my daughter and her human mate. His blood singer didn't mean shit to me. "It will be ok! I won't let them touch my children!" I hear Rosalie whispering to herself. I nodded my head showing that I agreed with her.