Chapter 29

THREE MONTHS LATER

After my surgery, I was with Zhou Zhi and Zhou Yu celebrating Zhou Zhi's birthday.

"Open your eyes." Zhou Yu said as Zhou Zhi opens his eyes to see a birthday cake with a drawing of a tennis player.

"Do you like it? Having an older brother who plays tennis and is going to be married soon is the best. Happy Birthday!" Zhou Yu said as Zhou Zhi holds my hand with a smile. 

"Thanks."

"Make a wish."

"From this point on, I will devote my 100%." Zhou Zhi said with a smile as he glanced at me before blowing out his candles.

THE NEXT FEW DAYS

We were all now at the training room, eating when Qiao Chen and Baiyang walks in.

"Good news for everyone." Qiao Chen said but Jiale interrupted him.

"Hey... Please stop, it's the fifth time you're supposedly announcing good news. I can't even finish my food here." Jiale said as I continued to eat my food.

"Do you know what I am about to say?"

"Is it about us getting a wild card. We are advancing to the nationals, we still encounter Xing Yao and Hai Guang again."

"That's obviously not it. You all know about that already."

"Then what is it?"

"Take a guess. I'll tell you after you take a guess."

"The captain is coming back." Baiyang said with a mouth full of food as we all look at him surprised.

"Siyang did mention that the surgery went really well. But who told you that he's coming back?"

"Hu Liangliang. We played tennis yesterday. His captain, Ji Jingwu, said so. The captain will be back next week."

"If this is true, shouldn't we plan a surprise for the captain?"

Soon enough, we were popping confetti and celebrating that Siyang was back.

"Congratulations! This is our victory for winning the provincials." Dayong said as he handed him the trophy.

"Captain. Welcome home."

"Welcome home!"

"Yu Qing! Let's do this!" Siyang yelled as he held the trophy up.

"Let's do this!"

(A/N: SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT SINCE THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE SO I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU GUYS 2 OPTIONS...)

1. SHOULD I WRITE A BONUS CHAPTER FOR YOU AND ZHOU ZHI'S WEDDING AND MAYBE ADD A NEW MEMBER TO THE FAMILY? (I'M THINKING ABOUT IT)

OR

2. JUST LEAVE IT HERE AS IT IS?