Chapter 25

We were now all gathered at Xinglong's restaurant, eating.

"Have some more. You need nutrients for training. After your training sessions, just come on over and I'll make good food for you guys." Xinglong's dad said as he walked back into the kitchen. 

"The food was quite greasy. Everyone should have some Yan-juice later to balance your diet." Yan said as Qiao Chen pretended to throw up then Jiale covered his own food as if it would go in.

"Don't talk to me about Yan-juice today. I've prepared a secret weapon. These are vitamin C tablets. If you guys suck up to me after eating, I might feel generous and give you guys some." Jiale said as he started to open the bottle of Vitamin C tablets. 

"Give me some..." Qiao Chen said, reaching for it.

"After eating." Jiale said as he began to chew on his tablet and setting the bottle down on a magazine that was in the middle of the table.

"Don't get my magazine dirty."

"What magazine? The latest Tennis Monthly?"

"There's an article about our match with Xing Yao. Photos of the team are in this magazine. It's worth collecting." Qiao Chen said as Jiale also reached for it.

"Really? Let me see. Where are we?" Jiale asked as he took it from him and opened a page from the magazine.

"Really? Is everyone here? Come and look." Jiale said as everybody started to get up and loom in the magazine. 

"Oh, Shasha said there was a special feature on Hai Guang. We can watch it on TV. Where's the remote?" Jiale asked as Xinglong grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

'Now, let's learn more about Hai Guang's team. What kind of moves do they have? First, we have the vice-captain, Tian Zilong, who led the team to victory. Not only does he have impeccable leadership skills, but he's also a very well-rounded player. Speaking of Tian Zilong, another one of Hai Guang's top 3 is Liu Lian, another exceptional player.' 

(A/N: IT'S NOT YOU. IT'S SPELLED DIFFERNTLY.)

"They spelled his name wrong. It's spelled L-I-A-N."

"That's Shasha's style."

"We shouldn't watch this. Let's change the channel."

'As for the provincial finals, fans might be sad to learn that the captain of the Hai Guang team, Bai Shiting, who may call a genius, won't be able to play due to his illness. We wonder if his absence will affect the Hai Guang's chances of winning the championship three times in a row. We will definitely be looking forward to this match.'

TIME SKIP

After eating, we were walking along the word with lights turned on.

"Finally, some good news. If their captain isn't playing, it's fairer for us."

"Both sides of the scale have lost their heaviest weights. It increases the chances of us winning."

"Yes. We're all just high school students. How good can we be? We've been training hard and we are hard workers. We can't be that much worse."

"The show said that they hold friendly matches with other schools every weekend."

"Yes. Maybe we should go check them out."

"Hey! It's the weekend tomorrow."

"I think that, right now, we should complete our training plan at our own pace. That's the most important thing."