Its A Boy! (Bonus Chapter) Pt. 1

It has been over a month since I married Zhou Zhi and everybody was excited and happy for us. Zhou Zhi took me to Beijing for about 9 months for our honeymoon and I found out that I was pregnant and wasnt due in 2 weeks.

We were now gathered at Xinglong's restaurant to meet up.

"Lu Lian! Zhou Zhi! Tell me... How was it? Did you guys do it?" Jiale asked with a smirk as Siyang gave him a shocked look.

"Did what?" I ask as we both look at each other confused.

"You know, the..." Jiale then started to do some weird expressions but luckily Lu Xia interrupted him.

"If they did it, I'm going to beat his ass." Lu Xia cursed at Jiale when I suddenly realize what they were talking about.

"What he meant was, how was Beijing? Did you guys like it?" Qiao Chen asked as I notice everybody was laughing quietly.

"It was great, however..." Zhou Zhi started, giving me the look as I held his arm.

"What? Did something bad happened?" Qiao Chen asked as he looked at us with worry and concern.

"Nothing bad happened, it's just..." I nervously said as I look at Zhou Zhi.

Zhou Zhi just gave me a small smile and a nod before I take out an envelope which Jiale snatched out of my hands.

"Jiale..." Dayong warned as he noticed how rough Jiale was when he snatched it out of my hand.

"Sorry, Lu Lian." He apologized with a happy smile before opening the envelope.

"Wait...What is this?" Jiale asked as everybody gathered around to look at the picture of Zhou Zhi and I's baby.

Zhou Zhi looked at me and gave me a nod as I stood up and unzipped my jacket, getting ready to show them.

"From what I think it is... It looks like an ultrasound." Yan said as Zhou Zhi came to stand next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Lu Lian, Zhou Zhi..." Qiao Chen said as they all look at us.

I then took this chance to open my jacket, showing a ribbon wrapped around my stomach.

"I'm pregnant!" I happily yell out as they all look at each other shocked before erupting into cheers.

Jiale instantly got up from his chair, went around the table and engulfed me in a happy hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Lu Lian! I didn't even notice!" He exclaimed as I suddenly start to lose my breath.

"Jiale..." I started out and Zhou Zhi noticed it.

"Okay that's enough hugging, Jiale. She can't breathe." Zhou Zhi said with a smile.

"Congratulations guys." Siyang said with a smile as everyone congratulated us except for Lu Xia.

He just sat there, looking at us with an unreadable expression before getting up from his chair and walking towards me until he's in front of me.

"Lu Xia." I started but was cut short when he gave me a smile.

"I'm not mad at you. But you..." Lu Xia said as he glared at Zhou Zhi.

"Tennis court... In an hour." He said to Zhou Zhi who gave Lu Xia a smirk before agreeing.

"Now, let's eat. I'm starving." Baiyang said as we all went back to our seat to start eating.

TIME SKIP

It has been an hour since we ate at Xinglong's restaurant and now we were waiting at the tennis court for Lu Xia and Zhou Zhi's match.

I was sitting next to Siyang and Jiale since they weren't even thinking of letting me stand.

"Hey, Zhou Zhi. Are you sure you can beat me since you haven't played tennis in a while?" Lu Xia asks with a playful smirk.

"Just because I was helping your sister with her pregnancy, doesn't mean I haven't played so don't worry." Zhou Zhou replied with a small smirk as well.

And soon enough, the match starts.

"Hey, Lu Lian. Did you guys decide what you are going to name your baby?" Jiale asked.

"Not really and no. We are not naming him/she after you." I replied with a laugh as Jiale huffs in disappointment.

I then notice that Zhou Zhi was winning with a score of 4-2.

I smile in response when I suddenly feel pain in my lower back and my belly, making me scream.

"Lu Lian! What's wrong? Everything okay?" Siyang asked as Zhou Zhi runs to my side in concern.

"I think my water broke." I said as the pain starts to grow.

"We need to get her to the hospital. Now." Yan said as Zhou Zhi starts to carry me bridal style, making his way to the car.

ZHOU ZHI'S POV

I was halfway winning the match with Lu Xia and noticed that Lu Xia has improved.

"Lu Lian! What's wrong? Everything okay?" I heard Siyang yell as I stopped what I was doing and turned towards them to see Lu Lian in pain.

I dropped my racket and ran to Lu Lian in concern.

"I think my water broke." She said as she started to take deep breaths.

"We need to get her to the hospital. Now." Yan said as I nodded and started to carry Lu Lian to the car.

TIME SKIP

We were now in front of the Emergency room, waiting for Lu Lian and the doctor.

I was sitting on one of the chairs, panicking but Siyang was next to me, patting me on the shoulder.

"What if the baby didn't make it? What if Lu Lian died while giving birth?'

"Zhou Zhi. Calm down. Lu Lian and the baby is going to be alright." Xinglong said as he sat on the opposite side of me.

Just then, the doors to the Emergency room opened and the doctor came out.

"So? How's Lu Lian and the baby? Are they alright?" Qiao Chen asked as we all stood up to meet the doctor.

"Who is the father?" He asked as I stood in front of her.

"I am. Are they alright?" I ask as she looked at me with sympathy before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. Your son didn't make it."