Chapter 14: Day 1 of Fake Relationship

Cole's POV

"Ready for today?", Sarah asks me, as we walk towards school entrance.

I take a deep breath, before replying" yes".

She didn't ask me anything about, mine and Luna's fake relationship. After seeing Luna's Instagram post also. She was shocked and furious. When I told her, about Luna's offer to be her fake boyfriend. And she was more astonished, when I told her that I agreed to be her fake boyfriend. But she understood after I told her my situation, because she knows, our mother who only cares about our grades and career.

"Cole, I didn't say anything yesterday, after seeing Luna's Instagram post, because I don't wanted to make you upset, but I am your sister, and I am worried for you"

"Why?"

"Because you have crush on Luna, and now you are going to act as her boyfriend, I am that you will get emotionally attached to her, and she will not", My little sister is behaving like overprotective mother now.

"Sarah I am not Kid, I have made this decision after thinking all this things, so don't worry"

"Okay, but don't forget she is Luna Brown, and she will throw you out of her life, once she will get, back together with Ray", she warns me.

"Okay", I snap, I am already nervous about all this fake relationship thing, and Sarah is making me more nervous, with her warnings.

"Good Luck", Sarah wishes.

"Thank you", I am so nervous, I am not an actor, but I have to act from today onwards.  Yesterday when I and Luna came out from storeroom. Everyone was whispering, after seeing Luna's post. But Luna told me to act normal. And let people talk. But today I can't act normal.  Today I have to act as Luna Brown's boyfriend. And I need lots of Luck today.

Luna welcomes us at the entrance, with her twinkling blue eyes and bright smile.

"Hey Love !", she says and my heart starts to pop in my chest.

What should I say now? Should I also have to call her with nickname? But which nickname? Should I call her Love or baby, or darling or honey?  I have never been in relationship before, I don't know how to act in relationship.  My mouth is dry, and I need water, and I don't know what to say.

"Hey", finally something comes, out from my mouth.

"Hey Sarah", Luna gives a smile to Sarah, and I think the smile is fake.

"Hey Luna", Sarah also fakes a smile. I think they both really don't like each other.

"Now, I will steal my boyfriend from here", Luna tells Sarah and grabs my hand.

"Okay, he is all yours now", Sarah says with mocking smirk.

"Bye, I will see, both of you later", Sarah tells us, and walks towards her class.

"Take a deep breath, and clam down, you look so nervous", Luna tells me slowly, and looks around us, as if she is searching for someone.

Luna can see that I am nervous. That means nervousness, is obvious on my face. And everyone can see it. I can't do this. I can't be her fake boyfriend, because I don't know how to act like a boyfriend at first place.

Luna grabs my color, and pulls me closer to her. And kisses me on the lips, though, I am surprised by her sudden action. I don't pull away, from her. I kiss her back. Her lips are so soft, too soft actually. And her lips taste like strawberry. I don't feel nervous anymore, because I am lost in her.

Luna's POV

I didn't expect Cole, to kiss me back. But he proved me wrong, by kissing me back. When I called him 'Love', he was so nervous that he only, just said 'Hey'. And look at him now, kissing me like a pro.

His mouth feels so warm, and I don't want to pull away from him. His tongue plays with mine, calming every nerve in my body.

After, I don't know how many seconds, he pulls away his mouth from mine. He looks at me with surprise. I am also surprise, I expected this kiss to be dull and dry. But the kiss which we shared a few seconds ago was amazing. And honestly speaking I don't have words, to describe how good this kiss was.

"You didn't give me any warning, before kissing me?", he asks slowly, so that nobody can hear us.

I grab his hand, and take him to an isolated corner.

"I am sorry I didn't give you, any warning, because Ray was behind you, and I thought it was the right time to kiss in front of him, to make him jealous", I explain my sudden kissing move.

"Okay", he nods.

"By the way, you are a magnificent kisser", His cheeks turns red, hearing my compliment.

"Really", he asks in surprise.

"Did nobody told you before, that you are a good kisser?"

"Oh, actually", he looks embarrassed.

But why?

Oh, No!!

"Did the kiss, which we shared a few minutes ago, was your first kiss?"

"Yes"

"That means you have never been kissed before?",

"Yes", my questions are making my fake boyfriend, more embarrass.

"I am sorry", I don't know what else to say, to a 17-year-old boy, who was never been kissed before, until a few minutes ago.

"No,  it's cool, may be girls don't like the boys like me"

"Why?, you are a nice guy, why would any girl won't like you?"

"Because I am a nice guy, and girls don't like nice guys, nice guys are boring"

"I think your theory is stupid"

"What?", he chuckles.

"Yes your theory is stupid, because girls do like nice guys, because now days the boys like you are rare", I mean it, when I say boys like Cole are rare.

"Really?", he asks in surprise.

"Yes! And you should feel lucky, that I am your first kiss"

"Oh really!", He smiles.

I don't why? Cole underestimate himself. He is intelligent and smart, he is a good kisser, and he is really sweet and nice. The only problem with him is that, he lacks self-confidence.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I Hope you all liked this chapter, stay tuned for next chapter till next Wednesday.
And please do vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX