Chapter 3: Someone

Cole's POV

Sarah comes and slams her plate of food, on the table, and sits next to me.

"What happened?", she is looking like, she is so mad at someone.

"Luna Brown happened", she huffs, with angry brown eyes.

"What?"

"She is real bitch, she so mean", she looks at Luna, who is sitting a few tables away for us.

"No, she is not", I defend, the blonde beautify girl with most pleasing blue eyes.

"Of course you will say that, you have a crush on that mean girl", she rolls her and huff.

"No I don't have crush on Luna", I lie, I know my cheeks have turned red now.

"I know you are lying ", I avoid eye contact with Sarah, as she accuses me.

"I don't know why you have crush on Luna? She is so mean and arrogant", I also don't know why I have crush on Luna Brown? I know she is beautiful, but she is mean also, but she is also confident, what ever she does or say, she has full confidence on herself, and I really admire her this quality.

"Okay, now forgot about Luna, and have your food", I tell her, and Sarah roll her eyes and sigh.

"What are you doing after school?", she asks me, and take a last bite of her burger.

"Nothing, I will go home or I will go to library ", I don't do any fun or any exciting things after school, going home, or going to a library is my daily routine.

"I am going out with my friends,  you can come with us", She offers.

"No, I will pass on that, and I will go to library", I don't like to hang out with people, because people always think I am boring nerd.

"Okay, then I will see you at home", she says, and leaves.

.........................................................................

I am sitting in library, at corridor seat as usual. Library is my favorite place, its only place apart from my home, where I don't feel unwanted. Its place where there are lots books and peace, and I don't feel lonely here, the way I feel lonely all the time. These books don't make me feel boring, reading this books makes me forget all my problem. And taking inspiration from these books, I write something of my own. I write short stories, and one day I will write a novel, I want to become a bestselling novel writer, and one day I will become one.

I stop writing a story, because my attention is caught by the couple sitting in front of me, the girl is leaning on boy's shoulder. Sometimes in my loneliness I long for someone to lean on, to hold hands, I want someone who will love me for me, someone who will not care that I am a nerd, and someone with whom I will never feel lonely.

Luna's POV

"Tomorrow is Ray's Birthday right?", Britney ask me as we walk towards our class, after having lunch in Canteen.

"Yeah!, and tomorrow I am organizing his birthday party, I also told his parents not to worry about birthday party at all", Ray is my boyfriend, he is the most handsome and charming boy, in this school, and he is also football team captain, and this adds more points to his hotness.

"Really! you are going to organize the whole birthday party alone?", Britney looks at me in amazement.

"Who told you that I am going to organize the party alone, you and other cheerleaders are going to help me", As the leader of our school cheerleading team, I have full right to use them, when I need them. I know, sometimes I use them for my own personal purposes, but I am their leader, so they have to do what I tell them to do, if they like it or not.