I put the white lilies on Claire's grave. "I was the one that had to put you asleep. You were going through pain, you weren't even seven years old yet. Your mother was so selfish and didn't think of your health. But I hope you're in a beautiful place, better than this world."

   I went to Louie's grave and pu his orihimes on it. "I am sorry, I couldn't return the feelings you felt for me. You always cared for me and I didn't notice until you died. Forgive my rudeness towards your heart."

   The last grave was my sister's. I dust grass off of her name. "My dear sister..I am sorry that you felt so angry towards me. I just hope you know that it isn't my fault, mother and father didn't protect you like you wanted. I didn't mean to hog all the love from you. Please find your way to forgiving me." My last words to her as I placed a daisy on her grave. Maybe God's sun will shine down on her as she will forgive herself and her family.

   Alucard came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Why do you tell them to forgive you, when they cannot hear you?"

   "I ask for their forgiveness because..." I turned to him. "One day this world's going to end, and when it's time to pass judgment they'd forgive me for things I've done."

   When the world ends? "You are an intriguing woman." He said.

    We were about to leave back to the hotel until we saw an old man putting blue flowers on Claire's grave. "It's hard to see a young life wither away." He said to us.

   "Who is that man?" Alucard asked.

   "Are you, Alisis, the one who shortened this girl's life?" He asked.

   "I am."

   He smiled. "I am sure it was for a great cause. Everyone could see what she was becoming." He raised from her grave.

   "Who are you, good sir?" I asked.

   "Oh, come now. You're telling me you don't remember your own Uncle! I guess it's been a while hasn't it? You were twelve since you departed from me."

   "Refresh my memory, if you will?" I requested.

    "It's me, your Uncle Heinz. You lived with me in London for almost all your life. Your mother's grandmother worked with Van Hellsing and so we worked for them as well."

   Alucard's eyes widened. Van Hellsing?! "Are you the famous scientist,  Dr. Stephen Heinz? How are you still living?" Alucard said with unbelievable eyes.

   "Ahh, you must be 'Alucard'? Honestly I thought you wouldn't make it this far. I guess the injections we gave you are working excellently. Oh..ho, ho, ho!" He said joyfully. "Honestly I think I could expire any day now. Ha, ha, haa!!" He said scratching his cheek.

   "Why are you so joyful about becoming deceased?" Alucard wondered.

   "These sack of fossils have been ready to become one with the dust for many years now. It's been pass my time to leave. But I am no vampire, promise, I was just extremely healthy." He pulled out an apple, "I still am!" He took a bite out of the apple.

   "Why are you here...'Uncle Heinz'?" I asked.

   "I had a feeling you were going to come and visit your family's tombstones. So I came to tell you what your father wanted asked of me."

   "My father?"

   "Yes! Your father gave me a message to you once he would expire."

   "Go on." I said anxiously.

   "He knew one day that he'd be assassinated by either someone from the laboratory or his family. In this case he is right about the family. So I would like it if you would come back to London with me." He requested.