The Funeral Part 1

Alucard came bursting through my doors, I was packing. He grabbed my shoulders and laid his head on them. I rubbed his back in comfort.

     "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" He said sounding worried.

    "A family member of mines died," I said about to cry wiping the tear falling from my eye.

    Alucard knew that I was hurt. He hovered over my body with his and hugged me tightly.

    "I'm fine." I said trying not to worry him.

    "Are you going by yourself?"

    "No, Seras is coming with me. For comfort." I said. He looked at me.

    "Why did you not ask me?" He asked, it made me jerk a little.

    "Well I received a call from my sister. She told me what happened to my father, Seras happened to be around. She offered to come with me and I obliged." I explained.

    Seras came in with loads of suitcases. She had a couple of them in one hand and the rest under her arms.

    "Seras, do you really need a lot of suitcases for three days?"

    "Of course I do, I have to look my best when we're at the fu..ne..ral." She realized what she was saying, making her drop all of her stuff and hug me.

    "Seras." I said patting her back. "You both love to hug me."

     They both released me. Integra, Walter, and Bernadette came into my room. They all had something in their hands and presented them to me.

    "What's this?"

   "We thought we should get you something for your family's lost." Bernadette said.

    "Alisis, I am so sorry about your father." Integra said putting her hand on my shoulder. "And to show my respects, I give you this." She held out a small gift box and handed them to me.

    "Here's my present." Bernadette said as he handed me a bouquet of different flowers.

   "Here Ms. Alexandra, I am sorry for your lost also." Walter had a casserole wrapped really good.

    "Thank you all a lot." I said. Seras looked worried.

    Oh geez, I forgot to get her a present. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I didn't think to get her one.

    "Here." Alucard said as he puts a pearl necklace around my neck, it was his gift.

    "Seras, it's okay, you coming with me is a gift." I said comforting her.

    "Sure." She still felt bad for not getting me a gift.

    It was time to leave and get on our private jet, that Integra so kindly let us borrow of course. I was sitting in the car with Seras,  Walter was to take us to the private jet. Bernadette put Seras's and my belongings in the back of the trunk.

    "Bye Seras, bye Alisis." Bernadette said.

   "See you when you get back." Integra said. She bagged away to let Alucard say his goodbyes.

   "Policewoman, please, take care of Alisis." Alucard said.

    "I will." Seras replied.

    "I can handle myself." I told Alucard. He smiled and grabbed my hand then rubbed his cheek on it. He then kissed it.

   "For luck." He said.

   The car left. Integra put a cigar in her mouth and lit it, then she turned with her arms folded.