1 | 4 | Happy Holidays

"To kill for..."

Wake up, Lisa!" Daphne hopped onto the bed in efforts to wake up her friend

Lisa groaned and tried to push her off, but in seconds she was out of bed too when she realized the special occasion. It wasn't Christmas just yet, but presents would still be opened that morning.

Tomorrow, Lisa and Daphne would stay at the Greengrass manor to properly celebrate Christmas. But for Christmas Eve, they would be at Hogwarts.

The two pushed past a half-asleep Pansy and took the stairs two at a time. The common room was adorned with white lights and fake snow drifting down from the painted emerald ceiling. It was a winter wonderland with a dash of elegance no other Houses could achieve.

Lisa found a pile of presents with her name addressed beside the soft, green love-seat. Draco and Blaise were already tearing through their gifts, while all the other boys were at their homes. Lisa and Daphne took their time unwrapping the boxes and cherishing each gift.

Her first present- from Severus Snape himself- was an updated potions kit with several ingredients to play with and a high quality cauldron. From Daphne was a pair of boots with emeralds embellishing the sides.

Draco gifted her a silky Slytherin colored scarf. His mother, Missus Narcissa Malfoy, bought her a woven silver dress to go with the scarf. The other boys got her baskets of candies from Honeydukes.

Daphne squealed when she saw Draco's gift; a high-dollar charm bracelet. He shrugged as if it was no big deal, but didn't reject Daphne's bone crushing hug. "Thank you, Draco, it's beautiful!"

Pansy seemed to awaken at these words. She pushed herself beside Draco and smiled. "What did you get me, Draco?"

"Oh." His smile slipped slightly. "It must be in your pile."

While she scrambled on the other side of the room to bring her pile closer to them, Lisa watched the real snow fall outside. It's gorgeous, she thought to herself.

In the Great Hall, Lisa peered at the Gryffindor table. Harry and his Weasley friend seemed to be the few wizards there. Even Granger wasn't there to bother them, although they seemed to be getting along just fine now.

Daphne's voice snapped Lisa out of her thoughts. "Pansy, please, can't you see Draco's turning blue?! Stop suffocating him for Salazar's sake!"

Lisa snickered under her breath at Pansy's red expression. Pansy huffed. "I am most certainly not suffocating him."

"Parkinson, tell me why you must sit directly on top of Mister Malfoy," Severus popped in, a frown on his lips as he sent a disgusted look to Pansy. She flushed in embarrassment and finally got off him.

Draco let out a huge breath. "Thank you, sir. I couldn't breathe."

Severus glared at him, then looked at Lisa. "Did you enjoy your gift?" He asked, lowering his voice while the rest of the group laughed at Pansy's expense.