Part 3:- Will she come???

Start from the beginning

          But little did she knew that in the battle of mind and heart, it's heart which is always right!!!! If name, fame, status is considered, then that is ofcourse not friendship!!!!

            Manik was in his own thoughts, when cabir joined him!!!

Cabir:-" Ye muskurahat ke peeche ka raaz kya hai janemaan???"

Manik:-" Cabir man!! For heavens sake, you have a girlfriend flirt with her!!!"

Cabir:-" ha, but you are my first love na!!"

Manik:-" Shut up man!!"

Cabir:-" Ok ok!!! On a serious note, what's the reason behind this smile??"

Manik:-" Nothing yaar!!! Just happy!! You see, my family, my friends are so happy for me, this smile is just reflection of their happiness!!"

Cabir:-" Ofcourse it is!! But there is more to this smile!!!"

Manik:-" What more it can be!! Its nothing!!"

     Meanwhile cabir gets a call from Navya for some work!!!

Cabir:-" Ofcourse there is more, but at present I am just letting it go, because I know you cannot hide it for long from me!!"

Manik:-" You know me well cabir!!"

Cabir:-" That is why you are my love na!!!"

Manik:-" Shut up and leave!!"

        While cabir had just reached the door, Manik shouts:-" And listen!! If you want to know the reason, then don't behave this in party tomorrow....I have an impression to maintain you see!!" He says in a teasing tone, but enough for cabir to understand that something is special in tomorrow's party!!

Cabir:-" Will think after seeing what's special!!!"

     Saying this he leaves and Manik also sleeps peacefully!!! Next morning came pretty early, Manik was at office for completing his work at the soonest for being there for evenings party!!! He was excited for the party, because she would come!! Or that was what he atleast thought???

At office.....

Manik:-" Aman!!! I want all my employees present for the party!!!"

Aman:-" Ofcourse sir!!"

Manik:-" Aman!!! Send an invitation to forevers as well!!"

Aman:-" Already done sir!!! I guess Ms. Juhi will be representing them for tonight!!!"

Manik gets a bit disappointed at this:-" Why Ms. Murthy won't be attending???"

Aman:-" Sir!! Ms. Murthy is a quite reserved one, she never attends any parties!!! It's always been Ms. Juhi representing their company!!!"

Manik:-" Oh ok!!!" 

        Manik was disappointed he really wanted her to attend!!!! His heart was having a tiny hope of she attending the party!!!!

        Hope a four letter word has a lot of power in it!!! Many impossible tasks are just completed on someone's single hope!!! Yesterday it was Nandini who was hoping that Manik should atleast faintly remember her, but according to her....her hope had died!!! But she was unaware of the fact that hope never dies.....it either gets completed or it remains unanswered for life....bt it never dies!!!! Today it was Manik who was hoping for her to come!!! Was his heart hoping a bit too much from her??? When the heart was not even sure if she recognises him???? But it was for time to reveal that will his hope fulfill or will it remain unanswered!!!!!