20 || Unknown

Rosita Montez never reunited with her biological family. To them, she will remain missing, anonymously alive or dead. But she cannot reveal herself to anyone.

Not even them.

If she was to choose to see them, they wouldn't understand. And she made the decision to keep her identity and face hidden from the public.

It's for her own good.

She still doesn't remember a thing about her family, her friends, her school, her life-- whatever made her Rosita is gone. Now, she's reborn as a shapeshifter who has new memories of waking up in a lab, meeting mutant turtles, fighting for her home, and learning who she is.

She sits on top of the famous Freedom Tower during sundown as the same bald eagle she was before during the Sacks and Shredder events. The large bird is perched alone, feeling the wind through her feathers and getting a wonderful view of all of Manhattan. She thought it was so beautiful; the orange and blue lights were glistening in her eyes and reflecting off her feathers. Osa the eagle looks at the water, seeing it was just as amazing at the city and watched the boats sail gracefully.

What Osa didn't know, she was standing on top of one of the world's most mysterious buildings.

- 𝚃𝙲𝚁𝙸 -

****

Over the past couple months, the Brothers, Splinter, and Osa were able to find a new home in the sewers and rebuild what they could.

After the attacks of Shredder and Sacks, they've returned to the old lair where they gathered survived items and other personal belongings. Soon, they would put it in their new nest and call it home. Or as the Brothers like to call it, The Fortress of Solitude, Xavier Academy, Hogwarts, and State of the Art Wonderdome.

Osa sleeps in the beanbag with her rubber chicken beside Donnie's bed. From time to time, she'll sleep in random spots of the lair... Whether it's the couch, floor, ceiling, under a desk, even Don's work chair.

It's an animal thing she's got going on.

But during just two months after the Shredder and Sacks events ended, something started going on with Osa and Donnie.

And boy, is more confusing than calculus...

Now, there are quite a few questions about how her blood works and why it acts the way it does.

There's only 43 or so people in the world with it. So rare, the mutations in their gene pool are mysterious and are full of unsolved secrets.

Looking deeper into these cells, they do not possess the normal human blood cell shape; a perfect circle. Instead, they replicate animal cells; an oval shape.

The golden blood cells inside Osa...

...Are related to the animal kingdom.