taehyung hands the paper back to the guy and smiled

"i'm a hug fan of yours mr.kim" the guy says as taehyung freezes. taehyung straight away though the if people knew he lived here then they would have to move houses again.

"oh don't worry we are obligated to not spread information about where famous people live, it is apart of our contract or we get sued" they guy says

"oh then thank you!" taehyung bows looking to the side to see jungkook coming down the stairs dressed in his suit for work.

taehyung stepped aside to let the workers out the door. "thank you" taehyung said as they all walked back to their truck. taehyung shut the door and turned around to be met with an angry jungkook standing right behind him.

"told you that they would look at your ass" jungkook says

"they did not" taehyung says

"yes they did" jungkook says causing taehyung to sigh and walk towards him.

taehyung grabs jungkook's hands wrapping them around himself, placing jungkook's hands on his ass.

"people can look but only you can touch" taehyung smiles at the feeling of jungkook squeezing  his ass.

"mhm you got that right, I better go off to work see you later baby" jungkook pecks his lips a few times before walking to the door.

"also both girls are dressed and are ready to go to jimin's" jungkook says before rushing off.

taehyung smiles as he goes to walk up the stairs when his phone buzzes.

jimin: hey tae, just letting you know to nod feed the girls breakfast im making pancakes

taehyung smiles happily and walks into the girls room to see them playing on the carpet with their toys.

"you guy's ready to go to jimin's?" taehyung asks picking yeona up as euni nods and runs out of the room.

taehyung chuckles and walks after her, shutting the house door behind him

"aren't we going in the car?" euni asks as they walk down the driveway

"no jimin lives across the road" taehyung says opening the gate.

"hold my hand bub" taehyung says reaching out for euni's hand as she puts her hand with his. they cross the road reaching what he hopes is jimin's house. it has heaps of tree's and bushes everywhere so it give them heaps of privacy which taehyung was glad for.

they walked on the driveway towards jimin's house. stepping on the front porch knocking on the door.

the door straight away open's to revel yoongi.

"hey tae, i have to go to work but jimin is in the kitchen" yoongi says hugging him and the girls before rushing off.

"can we go inside" euni asks taehyung who nods

"take your shoes off though" taehyung says as euni takes her shoes off and so does taehyung who also takes yeona's off.

they shut the door behind him and walk in.

"in here tae!" he hears jimin yell as he walks towards the noise.

"wow your kitchen is in your lounge it really looks nice" taehyung says as he looks at jimin who is smiling .

"i love it as well" jimin says as he looks up to see euni running up to him.

"hi love" he says hugging her

"hi baby" he waves to yeona who giggles and waves back

"i just finished making the batter" jimin says washing his hands and drying them with a towel.