As I went in the apartment I took off my shoes and placed them on the side. I strolled down the hall towards my room. When I reached there I carefully placed bunbun on the bed, yes I gave him a name while walking home. I went to my closet and changed clothes,I also took a fluffy blanket to wrap around the bunny.

I returned to my bed and carefully placed the blanket on top of bunbun, 'cause he was sleeping I didn't bother him.

I went to the kitchen and cooked myself dinner, I also put some carrots and lettuce on a plate for bunbun.

As I finished my meal,I heard a loud thud coming from my bedroom so Irun in there as quickly as possible, but not before taking a knife with me.

"AHHHHHhhhh!!" I screamed so loud when I saw whatwas there.

There stood a man with a gorgeous body, bunny ears, dark hair, pretty doe eyes and a very big dic-what the heck?!.

"W-who are y-you?" I asked scared not noticing the man groaning.

"Wai-wait where's bunbun!??" I asked horrified noticing the my empty bed, the man just looked at me confused and pointed at himself.

"You named me bunbun??!!" He said with the most deepest voice that I had ever heard, like fuck choke me dadd-no stob it.

"What do you mean I named you bunbun, my bunny's name is bunbun, who even are you?!!" I pointed my knife to the unknown man.

"I'm your so called 'bunbun', I'm a hybrid have you ever heard of those?" He said, and I just looked at him thinking if I should believe him.

"Prove it now or else I'm calling the cops!." I said once again threatening him with the knife.

"holy. shit." I said once he shifted to a bunny. I threw my knife away as I slowly walked to him and carefully petted him.

"so u really are him..." I said while still not believing it.

As I was petting him he suddenly shifted into his human form and now i was sitting on his lap. He was holding me from my hips and was extremely close.

"Hey." He said softly "You believe me now?" He said laughing softly. I'm head over heels for him already. he's georgous

"...yes I do believe you." I said making eye contact with him, I swear i can see the stars in them.

He suddenly moved closer and pecked my nose "my cute mate" He said I sat there shocked.

"say what now" I said blinking, he nodded "i said you're my mate"

"Mate like, friend mate or lover mate" I said weirdly and eyed him

"lover mate!" his eyes sparkled.

"wow, i dont know what to say" I blushed by his heavy gaze on me. I still can't believe i'm a mate to a hybrid.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk. What's yours" he asked kissing my hand ,I blushed hard "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" 

"Taehyungie" He kissed my cheek. I let go and we both looked at each other's eyes and slowly leaned forward, our lips connected perfectly, like we were made for each oth-no nevermind we were.

The kiss started to get slopy. He pulled me closer and got up and laid me on the bed with him hovering over me.

"Now we need to seal our bond" He broke the kiss and moved to my neck, biting leaving marks, that would stay for a while.

"Ahh..ah..ugh" I moaned softly when he bit my sweet spot, he smirked and continued biting.

He left my neck and sat up and took off my shirt and looked at me for permission to continue, I just nodded.

He then started to kiss and such my collarbone and chest.I was just moaning softly "Ahhh.so-Ah" I whined loudly when he went to my nipples and started to suck one while massaging the other one.

He left my nipples and went up to my face and connected our lips. As we were kissing his hand went to my pants and unbuttoned it, he pulled down my jeans and palmed me through my boxers.

"AHhh..gguk.." I moaned softly in the kiss, he pulled away from the kiss and I took the chance to flip us over with me on top.

"Ahh..fuck.." He groaned when I sat on his cock, I began to grind on his cock, then I moved down face to face with his massive cock

"Ahh..Taehyu-fuck..ahhh" He groaned loudly when I kitty licked the tip of his hard cock "Fuc-ahh..no teasing tiger. "he warned me but I decided I'll ignore him as a took him all in my mouth and swirled my tongue around him. "AHH..fuck!" He moaned as he cumed. He the got up and flipped us,he took of my boxers and palmed me.

~Jeongguk's P.O.V~

As I was palming him I began to look at him from head to toe,how di I get so lucky?

I stopped palming him and placed two of my fingers in my mouthe coating them with saliva, after that I looked at Tae and he nodded.

"OHh god!" He moaned when I entered one digit in him and started moving it, then two digits. When I knew he was streched enough I pulled out my fingers and positioned my cock at his entrance.

"This is gonna hurt a little bit." I said to Tae and he nodded so I slowly pushen my tip in and he beautifully arched his back,I went and kissed him to distracte him from the pain.

"Ahh..gguk f-faster!"he said during the kiss,and who was I to say no to my baby so I went faster.

"Ahh..so g-good ahh gguk!" he moaned."Ahh..shi-fuck..Ahh so t-tight" I groaned and went to suck his nipples.

"AAHH..f-feels so good gguk m-more!" He said "Ahh..b-beg for it come on baby b-beg for it"I said groaning from the tightness.

"Ahh..gguk p-please f-faster "he whined and begged for more.

"Ahh f-fuck it" I said and went faster 'cause I got so turned on from him calling my name.

"Ahh-ahhhh g-gguk I'm so close p-please!"he whimpered and moaned so loud.

"F-fuck b-baby I'm close too just a little bit more" I said moving faster at a unhuman speed.

"I-i can't" he whined "F-fuck cum baby" I said and we came together with the loudest moan.

"Fuck...that was awesome!" I stated to Tae once we laid together on the bed. I pulled Tae closer to me by grabing his tiny waist and hugging him while kissing his neck that was full of love bites.

"It indeed was awesome" he agreed while putting his hand over my neck.

"Sooo are we a thing now?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at him, he just laughed and nodded while kissing my lips.

We pulled away from the kiss and wished good night to each other and went to sleep.

----- FIN -----

well that escalated pretty quickly.