Hybrid [M]

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

I was walking home from a long day of school. Today was so tiring that I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep on the bench that I just passed by in the park that I'm currently waking by,but thank god it's friday.

I guess it was tiring thanks to the last two period of school that I had because it was P.E.

I absolutely hate P.E for some reason, guess it's just because I'm lazy as heck or 'cause it's the freaking teacher that I hate, I always catch him staring at me with the most disgusting look.That old pervert.

He keeps peaking in the changing rooms when I change. Ugh just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.

AnygAyS, as I was walking by a bush I heard loud noises coming from it, me being a coward nearly screamed when a bunny jumped out of the bushes. It was absolutely adorable that I gasped so loud people around me stopped whatever they were doing and looked my way.

I ignored the stares as I squatted down to the bunny's level wanting to pet it.

Once I petted the bunny it moved closer to me and snuggled on my hand.I almost had a nose bleed.

After almost 3 minutes of petting it, I lifted the bunny wanting to take it with me, but once I did, it whimpered and I quickly realized that it was hurt so I stopped my actions, not wanting to hurt it more than it already was.

At the moment I realized that I was at a public place, so I carefully brought the bunny to my chest and started walking to the Vet that was two blocks away from the park.

When I arrived at the Vet I carefully opened the door and entered.I went to the reception and said "Umm..good afternoon." I said to the woman behind the desk.

She looked up from her computer and gave me a small smile "Good afternoon sir, what may I help you with?" she asked politely."Oh is Dr.Kim available now?"I asked.

"Yes, please wait a moment for me to call him here."she said and I nodded.

After a minute or so Dr.Kim came and we both entered his office."So what bring you here Taehyung ?"Dr.Kim asked

"This brings me here Jin-hyung ." I said and unwrapped my jacket from the bunny, once i did ,it revealed the bunny that was snuggling on my chest to find some warmth.

"Oh my! What happened to it ?"Jin asked surprised, once he saw the injured bunny in my arms.

"I don't really know what happened, the bunny just jumped out of a bush while I was walking." I stated to Jin-hyung, then gave him the bunny.

Jin quickly examinated the bunny, seeing as it was injured he wrapped a bandage around it's foreleg. Jin also told me the gender...it's a boy! Once he was finished he handed me the bunny and told me to change his bandages daily to make sure it does not get infected.

Once he handed me more bandages,we bid our goodbyes and I was on my way home.

----- °Time Skip° -----

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

I arrived at home. I lived in small apartment for at least three people. I was on the eleventh floor so I had a great view of the city but they were only windows in the living room and my bedroom,they were not exactly windows but glass walls. My apartment contains two bedrooms, a bathroom, a not so small living room and a kitchen.