Kids

"YAHH! JEON JEONG-HOON! GET YOUR ASS DOWN NOW!" Then I heard footsteps, stomping their way down.

I turned around facing the living room's entrance with a glare, waiting for my 16-year-old alpha son to show up.

"What" he mumbled when he came to my view.

I looked behind me and looked at my other kids sitting on the carpet and with a glance, they scurried upstairs.

I took a deep breath and picked up the open envelope on the table and handed it to Jeong-hoon.

He took it looking unbothered.
Once he finished he threw it on the ground and walked away.

I widened my eyes "Yah! Get back here before I call your father!" He sighed and walked back just a meter away from me.

"Care to explain" I crossed my arms with a raised brow.

"Uh, I got expelled?" He tilted his head. Like father like son.

"Yeah and why may I ask?" I also tilted my head.

"And why should I tell you?" I frowned, the audacity this kid has is unbelievable.

"Because I'm your mother and I'm gonna whoop you if you don't," I said in a duh voice and he just rolled his eyes.
I was about to speak when.

"Shhh, Shut it Aera, Mom's gonna see us" I looked around confused then my eyes landed on three moving figures.
"I didn't do anything, it's Bong-Cho."
I sighed and made my way to the wall I  suppose my kids were hiding.

I stood over them and glared.
"What do u mean 'it's Bong-Cho'? Why is it always me? I didn't-AhHH"  The three of them looked up at me with nervous smiles

"Ah hahaha..mom how are you, the weather's great isn't it?" I just raised my brow and they again scurried away.

I made my way back to Jeong-Hoon, seeing him on his phone.

I snatched the phone and placed it on top of the bookshelf making him groan.

"Now listen here young man, 'cause next time I get a letter from the school saying you were fucking around with teachers I'll report it to your father." I raised my finger, and he growled and rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, always Father. Can't you do anything yourself? are you that useless!" I stood shocked by his behavior.
Something's wrong.

He growled taking a step forwards, eyes red "And what's that old man gonna do? Huh, omega?" I froze on my spot.

"That's right, know your place omega!" I fell on my knees and hands, sweating.

"Mom~ Aera hit m-" My 14-year-old son came in but stopped when he saw me kneeling. Jeong-hoons eyes snapped at him making him also submit

"Y-Yoo-ri! JEONG-HOON STOP IT, CONTROL YOURSELF!" I tried getting up but the glare from Jeong-Hoons Alpha stopped me. One thing is that Yoo-ri is an omega.

"J-Jeong-hoon what a-are you doing" The alpha's eyes went soft at his baby brother's teary ones. His baby brother, the one he used to kiss the feet of when he was brought home. The one he always protected from pervert alphas, the only omega he'll love apart from his mom and maybe also his future mate. The omega he will kill for. His eyes flashed between red and charcoal black.

"UUGHH" Jeong-hoon screamed as he held his paining head. He so badly wanted to take control but his prideful alpha wouldn't let him, not when he was accused of something he didn't do.

"S-shut it omega, don't wanna hear your stupid voice." He snarled making his way toward his mom.

"You don't tell me what to do, you hear me, you don't get to yell at me and get away with it. I'm an alpha your SUPERIOR!" He growled and raised his hand. I closed my eyes.

"J-Jeong-hoon Hyung STOP IT" screamed Yoo-ri.
"I'm not Jeong-hoon Omega, that stupid naive boy always listening to his mommy, he doesn't even deserve an alpha like me."

Jungkook P.O.V

I slammed the car door closed and made my way to the door.

I took a big sniff and felt overwhelmed by the emotions of my omega.

Strange.

I looked at the key in my hand for a few seconds then unlocked the door.

Once I entered I got hit by the smell of my mate in distress.

"Honey, I'm home!"

No response

I furrowed my brows and took a look around.

I gasped as I noticed four of my pups hiding under the kitchen table, shaking while crying.

I immediately run over, pushed the chair aside, and took them in my arms.

"Shh dads here, what's wrong, where's Mommy? Huh, Aera?" I pecked their heads. Aera, an 11-year-old alpha girl, oldest of the four, pointed at the living room.

"D-dad Jeong-Hoon's alpha has gone crazy, he hit mom" she whispered shaking.

"What! Aera take your sibling upstairs and no coming down, understood" With a nod she took the hand of Hana, a 5-year-old alpha girl, Chul, a 2-year-old alpha boy, and Bong-Chon, an 8-year-old alpha girl,  following behind.

I released a growl as my eyes turned red and made my way to the living room.

As I walked in I saw my mate and omega son kneeling in front of Jeong-Hoon, with a vase being thrown at the wall next to them making Yoo-ri scream.

I growled loudly catching their attention.

"Jeon Jeong-Hoon, what the fuck do you think you're doing." I took slow steps.

"Ah, and here's the old man, you know we were waiting for you." He spat cockily, smirking.

I pushed him on the wall, choking him. He began resisting but I pushed harder.

"Listen here stupid alpha,*punch*you hurt my mate and you think you can get away. Ohh no, no. You might be my son's wolf *punch*but i'll kill you if you ever dare to raise a hand to my mate and son. I'll burn you alive and feed you*punch* to the dogs. My mate is my priority, touch a single hair string and lose a finger." I threw my last punch and knocked him out.

"JUNGKOOK!" I hear my mate, as he rushed over and places Jeong-Hoon's head on his lap, caressing his hair.

My eyes went back to normal "He's gonna be okay, love." I took him in my arms leaving a loving kiss on his lips.

"Look at me are you okay?" I checked his body.
"Yeah, I'm good- Yoo-ri, where's Yoo-ri?" He looked around and was about to get up.

"Stay here with Jeong-Hoon, I'll get him"
I rushed over to the table and hugged Yoo-ri.

"Dad?"
"Yes Yoo-ri, I got you, sweetheart, Dad's here, I love you" I rocked him side by side.

"You're such a strong omega, right?" I kissed his head.

I saw Taehyung place a pillow under Jeong-hoon's head and come toward us.

"What are we gonna do? It's the second time" Tae kissed the sleeping omega's head.

"We have to get him through training again, we can't risk his true blood alpha losing control."

"His only weakness seems to be.." he looked at the small omega and then up at me.

"Do you think that-"
"Yes could be possible, since they are not blood-related" I pulled my omega closer.

"Isn't this like déjà vu, that's how we met." He giggled.

"I just hope everything turns out fine just like us."

"It will, I know it will"
I gazed at him lost in his eyes.
"I love you"
He blinked multiple times.

"Yah! At least warn me." He pouted, only receiving a kiss.

"I love you too".

__________