Little Alpha [M]

I sighed loudly while opening the door. I got in and took off my shoes, placing them in the corner.

I slowly headed to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and placed the fruits and dairy in it.

I turned around and placed the other things on top of the counter.

I sighed for the fifth time while rubbing my 2-month-old belly. Damn right, I'm pregnant, we don't know the gender yet 'cause we have to wait until it's 3-4 months or more for it since we werewolves give birth at 6 months, but my mother instincts tell me it's a boy, so we're gonna name him Jeong-hoon, Jeon Jeong-hoon.
But if it's a girl we're gonna name her Jeon Yun which is the lotus flower.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling at my thoughts. I looked down at my belly and caressed it.

"Can't wait to have you in my arms," I whispered while grinning.

I hear a crash from behind me. I squinted my eyes. Weird, he can't be home this early. I turned around and in the corner of my eye, I saw my husband's briefcase and shoes on the ground with his coat laying on top of the couch. Ooff, i thought it was a thief or something.

I slowly made my way toward our baby's room. Even though it was too early to set up the nursery, we just had to be prepared.

"Bad bun, vevy bad hm!" I heard a childish voice, making me immediately smile. I rushed toward the room and opened the door slowly.

"Bun bun looks who's here!" A pair of doe brown eyes snapped toward me, sparkling once they landed on me.

"HYUNGIE!" A pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist and they immediately lifted me off the ground while a pair of lips were smooching my face.

"Careful sweetheart, we don't wanna hurt the pup" I stroked his head as he placed me down.

"-Gasps- No hurt pup, pup is mine!" he growled while pulling me closer by my waist and hugging my belly, his eyes flashing red.

"Yes baby, the pup is ours, no one will hurt it." I pecked his lips.

"Well, what were you doing here all alone?" I said as I sat down and looked at the toys that were scattered around the nursery.

"Me no like work, so I go home" He childishly said while laying his head on my lap.

"Baby you know that you can't just leave work. You're the boss so you gotta give a good impression." Pushing his hair back I kissed his forehead.

"No! Me no like work, I no go!" He yelled.

"Hey! Lower your voice," I warned giving him a sharp look.

He whimpered and looked at me with those puppy eyes. Littles are supposed to have punishments for being brats and 'causing trouble but I didn't have the heart to punish him as it's been so long since I last saw his little side.

I smiled softly " You know what happens when Bun is a brat, right?" He nodded while pouting.

"So, behave." He nodded.
"Now, can big Kookie have control?" He pouted but then complied but not without a kiss.

He closed his eyes in pain then reopened them only to immediately get up.

"Ahh shit I'm sorry" I stared confused at him as he gave me a guilty look.

"Why? I had fun"
"No, I promised no going into little space during your pregnancy, oh God I'm so stupid!" He grabbed my hands and placed a kiss on the back of each one.

"Babe it's fine, you know that's completely normal and if you don't regress it could get dangerous. So stop worrying" I grabbed his face, kissing him all over.